• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who thinks I'm a Sensor? Line forms to the right.

Anamalech

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
5w4
Well, you don't have Ne or your Ne is not your in your top two so you can rule ENFP out.

Very well developed Si.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well, you don't have Ne or your Ne is not your in your top two so you can rule ENFP out.

Very well developed Si.

No Ne "at all"? You don't even know me. There are people on this forum who have been reading my posts for over a year, people who have met me.

kthnxbye

gromit

likes this
Well, the video is a rather contrived setting, and it's only a narrow slice of time.

So I think you can maybe get some vibes from a video, but it would probably be pretty unrealistic to draw any solid conclusions from such limited data.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh, ok, I whole-heartedly embrace Anamalech's typing of me as ISFJ.

*sits back and watches the fur fly*

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's funny because HappyPuppy says she sees Si in my posts, and I've had other members say the same thing.
Do you notice it in yourself? Do you often rely on recalled details and experience in analysis and decision-making?

Of course, I don't consider you an expert on type, anyway. No offense.
None taken. I know you only say that because you care. :newwink:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

onceuponatime

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xSFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Current Threat Level

July 15. 2010
The attention whoring threat level of this thread is Severe, or Red.
Please leave this thread immediately.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Current Threat Level

July 15. 2010
The attention whoring threat level of this thread is Severe, or Red.
Please leave this thread immediately.

TOTALLY now that you've entered it...

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was just kidding. Marmalade, you're an ENTP.
Marm disagrees with me for literally no other reason than because I'm offensive. She literally cannot be anything other than a Feeler.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anamalech

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
5w4
Marm disagrees with me for literally no other reason than because I'm offensive. She literally cannot be anything other than a Feeler.

Oh yeah. Value based types are the only ones that can be stubborn. Totally dude. Totally.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh yeah. Value based types are the only ones that can be stubborn.
Way to miss the point. She disagrees not because she's stubborn, but because she finds my positions offensive and hurtful. If that's not values at work I don't know what is.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Way to miss the point. She disagrees not because she's stubborn, but because she finds my positions offensive and hurtful. If that's not values at work I don't know what is.

Oh no, I am stubborn. Just ask Mr. Advisory System up there.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I was just kidding. Marmalade, you're an ENTP.

It would be nice if I learned how to do something besides Ne/Te loops that make me look like a deranged ENTP, or Fi/Si loops that make me look like a surprisingly inconsiderate ISFJ.

The truth is that I'm obviously an ENFP who should better balance my functions. However, I think I've gotten a lot better. My two "selves" used to be a lot more distinct.

CRAZY ENFP FTW!!!!! :banana:

Edit: you know, I was half-joking when I wrote this, but it actually kind of makes sense...why some people on the forum think they're seeing a harsher T personality, and other people are surprised that I seem more IxFJ in person...

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She really isn't an ENTP at all. She isn't NT whatsoever... and doesn't really do Ti or Fe.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
She really isn't an ENTP at all. She isn't NT whatsoever... and doesn't really do Ti or Fe.

Here's what I'm wondering...if I was raised by an ESFJ, and not only by an Fe dom, but in the South (supposedly a very Fe culture) could I have just internalized a lot of Fe values in my Fi?

Do ENFPs emanate a certain warmth or need for connection that LOOKS like Fe?

Is it that I'm using more Te than some ENFPs and combined with Fi it's creating pseudo-Fe?

What the hell is going on here? Why do so many people think I have Fe if I don't?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Here's what I'm wondering...if I was raised by an ESFJ, and not only by an Fe dom, but in the South (supposedly a very Fe culture) could I have just internalized a lot of Fe values in my Fi?

Do ENFPs emanate a certain warmth or need for connection that LOOKS like Fe?

Is it that I'm using more Te than some ENFPs and combined with Fi it's creating pseudo-Fe?

What the hell is going on here? Why do so many people think I have Fe if I don't?

Anamalech has no idea of what he's talking about with typology I'm convinced... I'm surprised he doesn't think you're an INFJ like he seems to think 50% of the population is.