• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typing someone from 25 bullet points

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
this was an FB survey I was tagged in my an exboyfriend.

before you are 35 things (edited to avoid name and specific places).

anyway you can figure out his type from this? I am certain he was IxxJ. Probably S. but it has always been fuzzy for me. especially the T vs. F bit.

here you are, his words, his survey:

1. There was a 99% chance that I was going to leave my private all male high school after freshman year.

2. I am very very glad that I didn't.

3. I hate dogs.

4. I once pepper sprayed a guy (see number 3, his dog came at me)

5. I passed out in the front of the room in second grade, and then went to the hospital for the day. I got some good toys from that!

6. I wish I lived in Chicago, and got into some colleges there. I think I'd rather stay local for now though.

7. When I was little I stole things from my family and gave them back to them for Christmas, because I knew they'd already like them.

8. I hate my girlfriend and wish we would break up (maybe this note will do the trick?)

9. I was just kidding about number 8, but she'll probably get pissed and start a fight anyway.

10. I want to study business (probably finance) in college.

11. I love money more than almost anything.

12. Almost every year I played baseball I was number 12.

13. It makes me really angry when people spell "definitely" wrong.

14. I refuse to use a bank drive through, because the tubes freak me out.

15. I've been to 34 states, so I have 16 to go. (Just doing that math so President Obama doesn't get confused.)

16. Kansas is by far the worse state that I've been to.

17. I want to learn how to fly planes.

18. Driving is one of my favorite things to do.

19. I couldn't imagine life without hot weenies...they may be the one thing keeping me in Rhode Island

20. Coffee milk is a close second.

21. 21 is my favorite number.

22. I have just realized how uncreative and boring I am, because this list is taking me forever to finish.

23. Orange has always been my favorite color.

24. When I was 3 or 4, I used to wear this straw hat with a purple bow and force people to call me Gabriella. Yeah I'm not quite sure...

25. I don't know how I would survive without the Red Sox.

any guesses from thisss?

Liesl

I'm not at all certain that this is truly his type because I've only got 25 sentences to go off of. But based on your post alone, I'd say ISTJ.

Havane

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Just based on this, I'd say that he's either ISTJ, ISTP or ESTJ. He doesn't seem like a Feeler. Generally speaking, I don't think that a F would say, "I love money more than almost anything."

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
hahaha or throw in those mean comments about a girlfriend....

but this made me think feeler: 7. When I was little I stole things from my family and gave them back to them for Christmas, because I knew they'd already like them.

i thought it was co cuteee

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Just based on this, I'd say that he's either ISTJ, ISTP or ESTJ. He doesn't seem like a Feeler. Generally speaking, I don't think that a F would say, "I love money more than almost anything."
A T wouldn't either.
Loving is hard to do, and it's even harder to love inanimate objects. Love makes you unsure. Money doesn't. You can handle money without love, that's why we prefer money.

Back to topic - I agree for the T, actually. He's goal-oriented. Even the "steal little things to give back to Christmas" ... it IS cute, but solve the problem "guess what they will like as a present, you must not ask" by stealing? That can as easily be a T in a trap of social expectations.

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
No one is getting an NT vibe?

I figured he was an SJ. He used to get really angry if I was late to classes, saying it was disrespectful to my professors.

and as for T vs. F.... when he would lose monopoly he'd have a temper tantrum and like not talk to me for a while and often throw the game. seemed like cranky Fe haha. This happened whenever he lost anything, ever. :)

Liesl

I could see INTJ too, but definitely IxTJ. I dated an INTJ once who had very SJ principles. He would get angry if anyone didn't follow the law to the letter. If he's principally security-seeking (sounds like this could explain his love of money), then likely ISTJ. If he's principally achievement and recognition seeking (likes challenges, loves work more than life itself, always working on new projects), then he's likely INTJ.

The thing about the presents seems less like it stemmed from the desire to please family members and more like it stemmed from annoyance with the process of finding material goods to please each and every individual in the family. It sounds like he didn't like the process and developed a more efficient way to reach the desired outcome.

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
He liked achievement and security. out of both of those, I'm not sure which he desired more.

He was very certain he was better than anyone else. He was certain he was smarter, richer, more ambitious and his insecurities (like when he would lose a game) would awaken an awful, awful temper which fits both IXTJ's I assume, because of some sort of unhealthy Fi they're sporting.

and he did like work. He viewed laziness as the most disgusting thing of all. and as you can see, he reeeeeeeeally hated spelling errors.

Havane

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
No, I don't get a NT vibe from anything you've said about him or anything that he said in that survey. He comes across as a rather stereotypical, albeit unhealthy, ISTJ.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTJ.

I love money more than almost anything. ;)

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
His style of humor in the responses doesn't seem incredibly ISTJ--or does it?

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
I didn't think so, but I wasnt sure what else it would be?

and i love money as well, but I love other things more. like people lol