• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

is she ENFJ, ESFJ or ENFP?

revolve

I'm trying to figure out my boyfriend's exes type . . . mostly cuz they have a kid together . . . so i see her when she picks their kid up or we drop the kid back off at her house. . . i'm thinking ENFJ . . .

for starters: I am an ENFP, so this is through ENFP eyes / bias :cheese:

1) I feel extremely comfortable around her. I am goofy, casual, friendly . . . but she seems even moreso than me (btw we are both about the same age, mid 30's) . . . actually she feels funnier, quicker than me . . . like she is really good at remembering everything about everyone . . .she is definately more comfortable than i am at being the "center" of attention but she also GIVES everyone around her more attention than i do . . . when i'm around her i feel like an INFP . . . she really "lights" up the room, full of energy, smiles, warmth . . . very charming- - she is uninhibited & less hesitant / skeptical than i am . . .

2) my boyfriend says that she doesn't usually talk like that or act like that unless i'm around . . . he says she is usually a lot quieter . . . so i'm perplexed . . . he thinks she is trying to "show off" for me . . . but she seems completely genuine to me . . . so that's why i feel she's ENFJ . . . i just loved her right away (even though i didn't want to)

3) the 2nd time i "met" her she was unbelievably warm to me, telling me that she's getting rid of a bunch of old clothes that she just doesn't wear anymore & that i may like them & then telling me she makes jewelry & maybe i'd like her jewelry . . . she was just completely warm & upbeat - like trying to be helpful or bond with me or share with me . . . i find myself just very quiet around her but laughing a lot because she is so comfortable in her own skin or something.

4) she feels so much like me . . . so maybe she's enfp . . . but she just oozes charm more than any enfp i've ever seen. . . i'm perplexed.