• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Difficulties to figure out my type... xNFx ???

cfs1992

Difficulties to figure out my type...

Oh, well... I've been studying MBTI for years and took several tests to find out my type. But I think that's better to find it by studies etc. Oh, well, can someone help me, please? :blush:
I can relate to and use many functions, so I'm becoming confused... I'll try to show some aspects of my personality without being tendencious to any of them.
Um, here I go :D:

Well, I am an avid reader, people find me very knowledgeable... But I don't know... sometimes I know things that I don't know from where I learned it, in any cases about subjects that I'm not that familiar. I am very good in reading people and know what they're feeling and/ or thinking, as a kind of empathy. They get surprised by that, and they ask me for advice/ counselling, even people that have much more life experience than me. I'm very opinionated about everything, I may argue aggressively defending anything that I think is right, and I'm very good at public speaking and debates. I have strongly held moral values, and I can be very rigid about it. It's unshakable. And I can be very judgemental about people that don't have, and try to help them to get the "right way" by talking to them in a softly manner (without hurting). I'm trying to stop doing it, because people tend to not like it. I'm very quiet and shy in social situations. But with people close to me I'm not. I'm a homebody, I'd rather stay at home reading and dreaming awake than go to a party. I'm very imaginative and I love writing stories and poetry. I'm very romantically minded. And sometimes I find myself really naive. People says that I'm a serious person and that I should smile and open myself more. I wish I could be more spontaneous. I love listening and playing music, principally of the 60's, 70's, 80's. I have nostalgic moments. I feel hurt when I'm criticized. I am a weirdo, I always was very different of another people of my age, being idiosyncratic, a non-conformist about the ways that they are: lacking ideals. I like authenticity and I love self-improvement. I'm very mysterious.

Any guesses?

Thanks.

PS.: I want to be a teacher, if it influence something about typing.

Last edited:

angelhair45

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I'm not anywhere close to being good at typing people, but as for a guess from a complete novice I would say INFP. You sound a lot like me when I am introverted.

Liesl

Oh, well... I've been studying MBTI for yers and took several tests to find out my type. But I think that's better to find it by studies etc. Oh, well, can someone help me, please? :blush:
I can relate to and use many functions, so I'm becoming confused... I'll try to show some aspects of my personality without being tendencious to any of them.
Um, here I go :D :

Well, I am an avid reader, people find me very knowledgeable... But I don't know... sometimes I know things that I don't know from where I learned it, in any cases about subjects that I'm not that familiar. I am very good in reading people and know what they're feeling and/ or thinking, as a kind of empathy. They get surprised by that, and they ask me for advice/ counselling, even people that have much more life experience than me. I'm very opinionated about everything, I may argue aggressively defending anything that I think is right, and I'm very good at public speaking and debates. I have strongly held moral values, and I can be very rigid about it. It's unshakable. And I can be very judgemental about people that don't have, and try to help them to get the "right way" by talking to them in a softly manner (without hurting). I'm trying to stop doing it, because people tend to not like it. I'm very quiet and shy in social situations. But with people close to me I'm not. I'm a homebody, I'd rather stay at home reading and dreaming awake than go to a party. I'm very imaginative and I love writing stories and poetry. I'm very romantically minded. And sometimes I find myself really naive. People says that I'm a serious person and that I should smile and open myself more. I wish I could be more spontaneous. I love listening and playing music, principally of the 60's, 70's, 80's. I have nostalgic moments. I feel hurt when I'm criticized. I am a weirdo, I always was very different of another people of my age, being idiosyncratic, a non-conformist about the ways that they are: lacking ideals. I like authenticity and I love self-improvement. I'm very mysterious.

Any guesses?

Thanks.

My vote is for ENFP. I have met VERY few INFPs who are comfortable vocalizing their beliefs in front of an auditorium full of people that may not agree with them. There may be some INFPs that enjoy standing up and saying something fiery that goes against common belief, but it doesn't seem like the favorite setting for that type. On the other hand, it gives me such a rush to express myself like that. Maybe INFPs can chime in on this one, but I don't know a whole lot of them that like public speaking.

I'm a shy ENFP. I often don't light up unless the people around me are interesting and I feel comfortable. I like staying at home more than going out just for the sake of going out. I'd rather stay home and explore things on the Internet, etc. than go to a club with people I don't like and just stand around. If something really special and wonderful is happening, then I'd rather be out unless I'm particularly stressed or tired. I DO find it hard to feel alone for the whole day though. I want to share my thoughts and insights with other people after a bit of reflection.

cfs1992

Yep... I will search for something explaining the functions accurately. :D

Thanks!

Last edited:

rhinocub

MBTI Type
ESFP
Oh, well... I've been studying MBTI for years and took several tests to find out my type. But I think that's better to find it by studies etc. Oh, well, can someone help me, please? :blush:
Um, here I go :D:
It votes for xxTx since Feeling type understand himself as a rule without doubts
Well, I am an avid reader, people find me very knowledgeable...
+N
But I don't know... sometimes I know things that I don't know from where I learned it, in any cases about subjects that I'm not that familiar.
+N
I am very good in reading people and know what they're feeling and/ or thinking, as a kind of empathy.
+F
They get surprised by that, and they ask me for advice/ counselling, even people that have much more life experience than me. I'm very opinionated about everything
+N
, I may argue aggressively defending anything that I think is right
+T
, and I'm very good at public speaking and debates
+E
. I have strongly held moral values
+T
, and I can be very rigid about it
+T
. It's unshakable
+T
. And I can be very judgemental about people that don't have, and try to help them to get the "right way" by talking to them in a softly manner (without hurting)
+N -F
. I'm trying to stop doing it, because people tend to not like it.
-F
I'm very quiet and shy in social situations
-F
. But with people close to me I'm not
-F
. I'm a homebody, I'd rather stay at home reading and dreaming awake than go to a party
-F
. I'm very imaginative and I love writing stories and poetry
+N
. I'm very romantically minded. And sometimes I find myself really naive. People says that I'm a serious person and that I should smile and open myself more
+T
. I wish I could be more spontaneous. I love listening and playing music, principally of the 60's, 70's, 80's. I have nostalgic moments
+N, +I
. I feel hurt when I'm criticized. I am a weirdo, I always was very different of another people of my age, being idiosyncratic, a non-conformist about the ways that they are: lacking ideals. I like authenticity and I love self-improvement. I'm very mysterious
+N +I
So, I suppose you are ENTJ

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
...So, I suppose you are ENTJ
Dude (?), no offense, but you really suck at typology. And I mean really, really fucking suck. How in the bloody hell could rigid, strongly held moral values ever in a million years equal T? :wtf: That's F to the bone -- and generally Fi rather than Fe.

Anyway, I vote ENFP. Liesl is right, you're far too outspoken for an introvert, and you seem to be all about values.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah, xNFP.

Little_Sticks

Fe-dom? Oh, my Fe really sucks! Of that I'm sure... ;)

:)

How sure?

I think you should consider it. If your Fe really sucks (and I think you are judging yourself harshly), then that only leaves INFP. I hope you don't mind if I don't explain why since it won't make a difference.

cfs1992

Just by observation of behavior, most of my family members are Fe-dom or auxiliar and it leads me under conflicts with them sometimes, and I don't really relate with the descriptions...

Little_Sticks

Something doesn't really add up. But maybe that's a good thing. You said you are good at debates and public speaking and aggressive about it, but nevermind.

Okay, I think INFP. Remember this is just a suggestion. Good luck.

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I agree with Liesl. NeFi is more likely to be speaking out and defending values as opposed to FiNe.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have aspects of my personality related with all the types oh NF's, because of it I'm questioning my type...

I'm likely to question about E/I and J/P...

From the cognitive processes test I have Ne, Fi, Ni as my highest, medium Ti, Te, Si, Se and low Fe...

I just want some help to clarify it, so everything is valid! :yes:
Low Fe = not NFJ. ;)

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
to me, you sound like an infp. :)

perhaps, in terms of public speaking, your convictions are strong enough and your artistry in speech crafting skilled enough that they can override your usual intraversion to make the experience stimulating.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're ENFP, yeah. ;)

rhinocub

MBTI Type
ESFP
Dude (?), no offense, but you really suck at typology. And I mean really, really fucking suck. How in the bloody hell could rigid, strongly held moral values ever in a million years equal T? :wtf: That's F to the bone -- and generally Fi rather than Fe.

Anyway, I vote ENFP. Liesl is right, you're far too outspoken for an introvert, and you seem to be all about values.
Oh, yeah, thanks for your estimations )))
F is not so rigid as T in an appraisal of ethic situations. F is wise and flexible in its field. And T is stupid in F-field. There were categorical moral assertions there. So, T, my friend :)

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh, yeah, thanks for your estimations )))
F is not so rigid as T in an appraisal of ethic situations. F is wise and flexible in its field. And T is stupid in F-field.
Erm, no, no it isn't. T functions are just outright uncomfortable in the F field and don't approach morality with a ten-foot pole. T types generally examine moral situations either from a logical perspective, or using their F functions. There's nothing about being an F on the other hand, that'll make one not be rigid and inflexible -- unhealthy Fi types in particular can be inflexible and overreactive about their own values, which is the case here. Fe's tend to be intransigent and idealistic about ends-focused approaches that might hurt someone.

cfs1992

Erm, no, no it isn't. T functions are just outright uncomfortable in the F field and don't approach morality with a ten-foot pole. T types generally examine moral situations either from a logical perspective, or using their F functions. There's nothing about being an F on the other hand, that'll make one not be rigid and inflexible -- unhealthy Fi types in particular can be inflexible and overreactive about their own values, which is the case here. Fe's tend to be intransigent and idealistic about ends-focused approaches that might hurt someone.

Um, just a question... An unhealthy function means an under-development, an over-development, or a distortion of what it really is?