• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Difficulties to figure out my type... xNFx ???

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Far as I understand it unhealthy simply means that said function is working in a way that isn't mentally healthy, that isn't "together" so to speak.

rhinocub

MBTI Type
ESFP
Erm, no, no it isn't. T functions are just outright uncomfortable in the F field and don't approach morality with a ten-foot pole. T types generally examine moral situations either from a logical perspective, or using their F functions. There's nothing about being an F on the other hand, that'll make one not be rigid and inflexible -- unhealthy Fi types in particular can be inflexible and overreactive about their own values, which is the case here. Fe's tend to be intransigent and idealistic about ends-focused approaches that might hurt someone.

Aleksei, do you think this F could not be expert in F field? So the type has N-T-F-S functions, i.e. xNTx.
You should remember it was story about xNFx and if we asked a story about T then it would be expert T story.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Aleksei, do you think this F could not be expert in F field?
Yes I do. Feeling is subjective, and Fi in particular relates to its own feelings and experience, and no one else's -- it's perfectly possible you're identifying flexibility in your own values and assuming every Feeler is morally flexible. ;)

cfs1992

Oh, I'm confused again...
But not to open another topic, I want more guesses...

I'll add/modify some information that I perceived about me:

-I'm not shy, I'm just quiet when people around me isn't interesting.
-I'm somewhat mysterious, not very.
-I like having fun with friends, joking, laughing... I'm a clown.
-I'm a "Jane of all trades". But I have difficulties finishing what I start.

Any thoughts? Help me! Please...

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I have a hard time figuring out my type too, and I think it's because I test INFJ when it's simply the four categories being tested, but my functions are obviously more NFP.

I think it's possible I'm just a quieter/more borderline eNFP...but I'm not passive enough to be INFP, I can be quite aggressive, and I think that possibly it's my tert Te (tertiary temptation?) that makes me think I'm a J.

Because INFJ doesn't really fit me in terms of function theory/MBTI (though it works much better for Socionics INFj), although I think I'm a Keirsey INFJ.

I feel your pain, really. You might just be low extraversion, high Te ENFP.

cfs1992

I have a hard time figuring out my type too, and I think it's because I test INFJ when it's simply the four categories being tested, but my functions are obviously more NFP.

I think it's possible I'm just a quieter/more borderline eNFP...but I'm not passive enough to be INFP, I can be quite aggressive, and I think that possibly it's my tert Te (tertiary temptation?) that makes me think I'm a J.

Because INFJ doesn't really fit me in terms of function theory/MBTI (though it works much better for Socionics INFj), although I think I'm a Keirsey INFJ.

I feel your pain, really. You might just be low extraversion, high Te ENFP.

Oh, I relate to many things you said!
The first time I tested (I was 14, and kinda depressed) I tested INFJ too...
But now, I can't relate with many things of the INFJ profile today (only some of them) . And I'm too agressive too... what isn't an INFP characteristic.
Your guess is very valid, makes sense...! ;)

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Based on the OP, I would say INFP is fairly obvious.

cfs1992

I took the cognitive processes test...

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) *********************** (23)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) ***************** (17.9)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************************* (43.4)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) *********************************** (35.2)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************* (25.8)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) **************************** (28.2)
average use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) *************************** (27.3)
average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) *************************************** (39.2)
excellent use

Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ENFP
-------
;)

Last edited: