• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Type Is Highlander?

What Enneagram Type Is Highlander?

Votes: 4 50.0%

Votes: 3 37.5%

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have been here for a little bit.

Curious as to what you think and why. :)

Thanks!!!

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
You're not an ISTJ. That's for sure.

I'm sorry to disappoint, but I think INTJ fits. Oh yeah, you asked why. Well, in your arguments, you want to change the other person's point of view in similar ways to other INTJs I have seen in action. You are friendly, but don't strike me as an extrovert and you are older so have had more time to balance out the E/I. I think Ni would be one of the reasons why I enjoy your posts (interconnections from different places), but you go at things from a more theoretically analytical perspective, while most of my analysis is more based on the human element. I don't know much about the Fe/Fi thing with you. I haven't run across any Fi tripwires yet, which I often do with Fi users because I'm pretty Feish.

Havane

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I haven't seen that much of you, but INTJ seems right. Maybe INTP.

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm saying J because he tends to come with a pre-thought out ideas/system he believes in to express to others, while I find Ps tend to be more interested in looking at all of the input that drifts their way first.

Havane

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I'm saying J because he tends to come with a pre-thought out ideas/system he believes in to express to others, while I find Ps tend to be more interested in looking at all of the input that drifts their way first.

Those are good reasons. I agree with you.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I thought you were talking about McLeod (ISTP). You seem to really be INTJ, imo.

ElizaJane

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
This is weird... I was just telling my husband that I think you're an INTP and not an INTJ. I was saying this tonight. Weird! Didn't you used to have INTP listed as your type?

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
In honesty, I would have perhaps thought of INFJ as equal as the INTJ type for you highlander. Perhaps it's just a face-valued assumption of the difference you sometimes have over other more stereotypical INTJs. It is perhaps due to your more calming approach. If I had to go down with a type though, I'd also say INTJ.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is weird... I was just telling my husband that I think you're an INTP and not an INTJ. I was saying this tonight. Weird! Didn't you used to have INTP listed as your type?

No, I never listed INTP. I did put INFP down for a few hours one day as an experiment though.

In honesty, I would have perhaps thought of INFJ as equal as the INTJ type for you highlander. Perhaps it's just a face-valued assumption of the difference you sometimes have over other more stereotypical INTJs. It is perhaps due to your more calming approach. If I had to go down with a type though, I'd also say INTJ.

Thank you :). What a great compliment.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I'm curious - why do you think INTP vs INTJ?

H

Hate

I would have to second this analysis Mr. Highlander.... You come across as a very well balanced INTJ.... and I admire your very calming approach as well..
You come across as a really cool guy and my Ni is rarely wrong...
Final answer as to Highlander's type: A very well balanced INTJ
+Also, I like to wear big white running shoes with big white socks as well.. screw the haterz.;)

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have the same idea. INTJ.
You've got your Fi straight, though.
That's admirable.

ElizaJane

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Based on the the posts I've come across by you, it seems like you're energized by possibilities and encouraging contributions from others (as opposed to posting as though you have already thought everything through and have made up your mind). I should pay more attention though... I could definitely be off here! (And this is not anti-INTJ sentiment*— it's just a posting style I've noticed.)

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
WAY More importantly, what type is The Highlander from the movies and shows

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Based on the the posts I've come across by you, it seems like you're energized by possibilities and encouraging contributions from others (as opposed to posting as though you have already thought everything through and have made up your mind). I should pay more attention though... I could definitely be off here! (And this is not anti-INTJ sentiment*— it's just a posting style I've noticed.)

Oh - that makes sense. I think what you're seeing is a learned behavior from being in leadership positions though.

I have always been energized by possibilities though - an idea person.

Yep.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have been here for a little bit.

Curious as to what you think and why. :)

Thanks!!!

Your type = COOL :cool:

Why? Because you have an opinion, but aren't a dick.
You're well versed but not pretentious.
Cheers to you, dude, it's always nice to read your commentary. :D

You're not an ISTJ. That's for sure.

I'm sorry to disappoint, but I think INTJ fits. Oh yeah, you asked why. Well, in your arguments, you want to change the other person's point of view in similar ways to other INTJs I have seen in action. You are friendly, but don't strike me as an extrovert and you are older so have had more time to balance out the E/I. I think Ni would be one of the reasons why I enjoy your posts (interconnections from different places), but you go at things from a more theoretically analytical perspective, while most of my analysis is more based on the human element. I don't know much about the Fe/Fi thing with you. I haven't run across any Fi tripwires yet, which I often do with Fi users because I'm pretty Feish.

Coming from a balanced INFJ with a worldly point of view, these are strong arguments to consider. :yes:

THIS, +1. My big Brother IRL, a hardcore INTJ is smart as a whip, but can be a real bastard when he wants to be. Highlander is certainly a bit nicer! :laugh:

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
ITNJ seems right, and a well balanced one as has been said.

G

Glycerine

Balanced INTJ. I don't see the bouncy Ti-Ne in you. You seem to always go to the purpose of the post w/o making a whole bunch of tangential jokes along the way.