• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Another type thread

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
As some of you know I write stories and now I have a few new (and old) characters that I'd like to have (re-)typed (because I'm very bad at that myself).

Character number 1:
A 22 year old guy who goes by the nickname "Bible Bitch". When he was 20 he had unprotected sex with a prostitute, which gave him "a burning feeling in his peepee". He didn't dare to go to the doctor with it. Instead he started believing that this was a punishment from God and that the only way to get rid off this burning feeling was by bringing people closer to God. Bible Bitch has an awkward body language and can't dress. He's also very empathetic, but very naive when it comes to trusting and believing people. He is the victim of many charlatans an all the money he earns (he explaines the Bible to people who search for meaning in life) disappears just as easily. This is the reason why he still living with his parents: he can't handle money. At the same time he really looks down on his family, because they're living a sinful life (especially his sister, who uses condoms). Bible Bitch has very strong beliefs, but once he falls into the hands of charismatic people his beliefs can be changed very easily. Sometimes he even pays people huge amounts of cash, just to make him believe stupid things (such as tha Jesus Christ has spent most of his life in a buddhist monastery in Thailand and that he has no money to buy his children some food). Bible Bitch also talks a bit like a kid. He uses childish words to discribe things and he cries very fast.

Character number 2:
A very pretty, but unfriendly woman. She can be very hard on other people, but she doesn't mean it that way. She feels like people mistreat her very quickly and then she's three times as mean back to them. In those cases she doesn't notice how she makes herself look. Many people think she's very arrogant, but in the meantime she's very popular with men, because she is always taking great care of her looks. This woman mostly has a lot of trouble with being happy. According to her, you shouldn't be happy if there is no reason for it, so she's angry or upset most of the time. Once things really get out of hand, she starts abusing drugs and alcohol and she runs around half naked through her friends' houses. The only time she's friendly, is when she's drunk or high. When she was younger, she used to bully all the outcasts and occasionally she beated up one of her exes of one of her exes' friends. She doesn't select her friends by the things people usually use to select their friends, this woman only hangs out with handsome people (except when she dated them or their friends in the past and when they're pyromaniacs).

Character number 3:
I already had this character from the beginning and he needs to be retyped. This is a young man who already went through a lot in his life, but who lies about all of these things. Some events in his past were too emotional and confronting to him, he made up other events in his past to replace them when he tells others about his past. These made up events are sometimes even more dramatic than the things they replaced. The things that really happened in his past cause sleeping trouble. This man is a pyromaniac (he already used to be that way when he was a child) and lies about his identity all the time. He also really wants to be liked by other people and he doesn't really dare to criticize them, because they might turn out to hate him for that. Instead he does really strange things to show his criticism, things other people usually don't understand or see as criticism. He can be very indecisive and once he has to decide, he does really stupid things. He can also really obsess over something, someone or a certain event. But he also has a very good side. He speaks six languages fluently, he can repair almost anything and is well liked by almost anybody (except by people who hate long haired and bearded men with lots of tattoos). He can come up with very fun and creative activities to do. He spends lots of his spare time playing outside with his son and when necessary, he is willing to beat up someone to protect someone he cares for.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think "type" is innate and exclusive to humans and such but those characters....

..makes me think.

C1: ENFJ
C2: ENTJ
C3: ISTP

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As some of you know I write stories and now I have a few new (and old) characters that I'd like to have (re-)typed (because I'm very bad at that myself).

Character number 1:
A 22 year old guy who goes by the nickname "Bible Bitch". When he was 20 he had unprotected sex with a prostitute, which gave him "a burning feeling in his peepee". He didn't dare to go to the doctor with it. Instead he started believing that this was a punishment from God and that the only way to get rid off this burning feeling was by bringing people closer to God. Bible Bitch has an awkward body language and can't dress. He's also very empathetic, but very naive when it comes to trusting and believing people. He is the victim of many charlatans an all the money he earns (he explaines the Bible to people who search for meaning in life) disappears just as easily. This is the reason why he still living with his parents: he can't handle money. At the same time he really looks down on his family, because they're living a sinful life (especially his sister, who uses condoms). Bible Bitch has very strong beliefs, but once he falls into the hands of charismatic people his beliefs can be changed very easily. Sometimes he even pays people huge amounts of cash, just to make him believe stupid things (such as tha Jesus Christ has spent most of his life in a buddhist monastery in Thailand and that he has no money to buy his children some food). Bible Bitch also talks a bit like a kid. He uses childish words to discribe things and he cries very fast.

ESFJ
Character number 2:
A very pretty, but unfriendly woman. She can be very hard on other people, but she doesn't mean it that way. She feels like people mistreat her very quickly and then she's three times as mean back to them. In those cases she doesn't notice how she makes herself look. Many people think she's very arrogant, but in the meantime she's very popular with men, because she is always taking great care of her looks. This woman mostly has a lot of trouble with being happy. According to her, you shouldn't be happy if there is no reason for it, so she's angry or upset most of the time. Once things really get out of hand, she starts abusing drugs and alcohol and she runs around half naked through her friends' houses. The only time she's friendly, is when she's drunk or high. When she was younger, she used to bully all the outcasts and occasionally she beated up one of her exes of one of her exes' friends. She doesn't select her friends by the things people usually use to select their friends, this woman only hangs out with handsome people (except when she dated them or their friends in the past and when they're pyromaniacs).

ENTJ
Character number 3:
I already had this character from the beginning and he needs to be retyped. This is a young man who already went through a lot in his life, but who lies about all of these things. Some events in his past were too emotional and confronting to him, he made up other events in his past to replace them when he tells others about his past. These made up events are sometimes even more dramatic than the things they replaced. The things that really happened in his past cause sleeping trouble. This man is a pyromaniac (he already used to be that way when he was a child) and lies about his identity all the time. He also really wants to be liked by other people and he doesn't really dare to criticize them, because they might turn out to hate him for that. Instead he does really strange things to show his criticism, things other people usually don't understand or see as criticism. He can be very indecisive and once he has to decide, he does really stupid things. He can also really obsess over something, someone or a certain event. But he also has a very good side. He speaks six languages fluently, he can repair almost anything and is well liked by almost anybody (except by people who hate long haired and bearded men with lots of tattoos). He can come up with very fun and creative activities to do. He spends lots of his spare time playing outside with his son and when necessary, he is willing to beat up someone to protect someone he cares for.

ESFP

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm...

My first instincts were, 1.) INFP 2.)ESTJ 3.) ESFP

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
No clue for number 2.. sounds very shadow function.. not a healthy person.
but then none of these people are described healthy

1 ISFJ
3 ESFP