First 12

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly View Post
    I strongly feel she is an INTP. My boyfriend is an INTP and it can come across as if his dominant function is Ne and he could probably food some people into thinking he is an extravert.

Same for my INTP.

She probably doesn't actually enjoy working with others...she probably just comes across that way. My INTP is very agreeable and works well with other people but he prefers to work alone. If you asked her I think she would say that she prefers to work alone...or with just one other person.
    And introverts and be physically expressive whilst communicating, I know I am, especially when I am very interested and/or knowledgable about what I'm discussing.
    And my INTP has a wide range of friends...introverts have friends too
    She likes working with other people, but we're similar in the fact that if we work together, we get nothing done for the most part. I asked her before, and she said she likes working with other people. She just can't because work turns into play.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by priestessofmars View Post
    She could still be an ENTP though couldn't she? Since ENTP's are the most introverted extrovert. They're extroverted but they don't necessarily always need people, they still enjoy their privacy and need to get away from people occasionally.

When you two make plans, does she usually suggest going to a public place or a party or inviting people over? Those are activities an extrovert would like more while an introvert would probably suggest going somewhere a little more quiet, or anything involving small groups of people.
    She always suggest a public place, like the mall or a club. But I don't know if she's a fan of being in a large group of people unless a close friend is there. She hates being abandoned by others when we go to parties, but I'm the same way.
    I just think that's just a dick move though.