• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type my friend

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He seems all over the board -- all I can tell is he's probably some sort of intuitive. A little about him:

-He loves speculation. He's a big sci-fi geek, likes a few anime shows, and loves discussing weird ideas and crazy theories about how they're all interconnected. He also frequently goes off on random tangents, despite being perfectly capable of speaking in an organized manner (and doing so most of the time).

-He's an obsessive planner, arrogant as fuck and ridiculously competitive (can't bear losing -- I generally get tired and give up on debates with him because he'll just go on and on till I concede). He's not happy about any given situation unless he has a plan to deal with it and then a minimum of two backup plans in case the primary fails. He essentially treats life like a chess game. Despite this, he's very lazy and messy, and he's good at solving things on the fly -- often coming up with ideas for meticulous plans in split seconds out of the blue. He gets a massive kick out of doing that, usually going all "AHA, I WON!" about it. :laugh:

-He's an ace at manipulating emotions, and has a Hannibal Lecter-esque ability to read other people like a book and mindrape them to oblivion. He loves fucking with people for shits and giggles, sometimes even in life-destroying ways. He himself is also very personally emotional, but he never shows it outwardly, only confiding his real feelings to his closest friends; although sometimes he bursts and can become a raging psychotic animal.

-He has the memory of an elephant, but he's very bad at rote memorization. He stores essentially his entire life unintentionally, but he can't bring himself to remember what he reads in a textbook. Similarly, he's very bad at number-crunching, but exceedingly good at abstract math.

-He's sharply attentive to details when he wants to be and has a very forceful presence, but he often ignores the outside world, preferring instead to focus on his own plans, schemes, analysis and crazy ideas. He adores theoretical discussions, and loves telling people what to do, but dislikes menial small talk and most other social interaction. Despite that, he has rather strong social skills.

-He's very witty and funny, cracks snide, sarcastic, or frankly odd jokes every five seconds, despite being entirely serious otherwise.

-He has a tendency to be very businesslike around new faces, but to act weird and random around people he actually knows well. His family is moderately wealthy, and he's very fixated on his own wealth and status.

-Self-centered, self-absorbed, vain, appears to think he's the most brilliant and attractive guy in the world. Not too unlike myself. :D

-Despite being a bastard he loves his girl dearly, deeply. He's very clingy, neurotic and obsessive about her, unable to let her go no matter how badly she treats him. he's also unable to shut up about her for more than ten minutes, if that.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENTJ (or an ENTP with OCD...but I haven't seen that before)

Harold Saxon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
-He's an obsessive planner, arrogant as fuck and ridiculously competitive (can't bear losing -- I generally get tired and give up on debates with him because he'll just go on and on till I concede). He's not happy about any given situation unless he has a plan to deal with it and then a minimum of two backup plans in case the primary fails. He essentially treats life like a chess game. Despite this, he's very lazy and messy, and he's good at solving things on the fly -- often coming up with ideas for meticulous plans in split seconds out of the blue. He gets a massive kick out of doing that, usually going all "AHA, I WON!" about it. :laugh:

I have no idea as to what his type could be, but... your friend is Light Yagami?

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
sounds ENTJ, maybe INTJ, dunno. the specific types would be hard, seems like an unhealthy variety. personally i think that people who are like that have something going on in their health where it is difficult to let go certain situations and control is a dominant function in their minds at all costs.

Harold Saxon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Thinking about it further, based on functional analysis and your description, I'll guess either INTJ, ENTP, INFJ, or ENFP. My reasoning is as follows:

Your description shows clear Ne in his synthesist thinking and random connections, Ni in his foresight and contingency thoughts, Te in his neurotic planning and tendency towards ordering others around, Ti in his analysis and deductive ability, a sort of unhealthy Fe in his ability to read and manipulate emotions, and a sort of unhealthy Fi in his personal emotions, selfishness, and clingy feelings towards his "girl" (girlfriend, fiancee, or wife, presumably).

You did not describe Si or Se to any sort of strong degree, leading me to guess that one of the two is his inferior. Also, your description of him shows a constant N tinge - this veers me away from ENTJ as an option, as his T function seems to be subservient to his N one rather than the reverse. Aside from this, he seems well balanced with whatever his shadow type is, despite also being clearly unhealthy and possibly mentally unstable. Simply my two cents on the matter.