• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do ya think type 7 or 9?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
contentment sounds like death a lil bit....

Doesn't it just ;) (I can relate to what you said though, it's just that emotional highs and euphoria are what I live for, they make life so... well awesome)

You is seven, baby! :woot:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm 9w8 and I like the idea of contentment. I only get restless when my contentment is moved in on. That doesn't mean I don't like new things, I do. That post by kdude on 9w8 sums it up well. It is like I want balance while I move forward. For me and others. Hard to explain.

Everybody fights against aspects that are ingrained somewhat. It is just being honest with who you are now and running with it.

I would go with 7w6 off the top of my head.
thanks..i think you're right. i think i may have a lot of 9 traits and kinda just wish they were stronger sometimes.

Doesn't it just ;) (I can relate to what you said though, it's just that emotional highs and euphoria are what I live for, they make life so... well awesome)

You is seven, baby! :woot:
yeah...fun is fun! haha but yeah must be tritype influence or something...

anyway thanks guys. :)

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
7 seek excitment while 9 seek peace of mind.
7 have a hard time to admit that their options can be limited, while 9 don't.

I'am a 6w7 and I often suppose to be a 9 too. I think it's because 6w7 and 7w6 bring a seeking for excitement and for peace and harmony. The integration/security point of the 6 is the 9 and so 6w7 and I guess 7w6 too are likely to adopt the soft, easy-going and somewhat withdrawing approach of the 9 when they relax. I've supposed to be a 9w8 but like you, I actually recognise me more in the 9w1 description. I really think that 6w7 and 7w6 can look like an healthy 9w1 when relaxing.

By the way, if you want to compare 7 and 6, theses video are pretty good:
[youtube=YHai08aN9ig]Enneagram Type 7[/youtube]
[youtube=17YGpit3zRk]Enneagram Type 9[/youtube]

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
thanks. :)
i love those videos and relate to both.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I also relate to both, but:

7 have a hard time to admit that their options can be limited, while 9 don't.

I think it's really the discriminant criteria and in part why I think I'm not a 9.:yes:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh i think if you think your options are limited then you're just not being creative enough. :)

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh i think if you think your options are limited then you're just not being creative enough. :)

So, you're ENFP.:D 7 really find a sense of well being by the idea -or illusion- that their options are unlimited. I think 9 ENFP even if he's possibility oriented don't make too much a great deal about limited options and just take life at it comes, everything gonna be alright after all and what life gives is likeable. While a 7 must have the faith that everything in the future is possible, he have a hard time to admit that it's not the case at the point to even make him mad.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh yeah...closing doors on things makes me mad. :laugh: