• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type my friend please :D

jazzylas

MBTI Type
INFJ
Ok so i'm new to this :hi: and it'd help me out alot if you could help me type a friend so he:

- constantly compliments other women
- the majority of times he makes decisions based on what his friends have done or said, doesn't really have his own mind
- he's quick to tell people he's in love with them
- gets annoyed quickly
- good at getting people to open up to him but doesn't reveal that much about him
- he's either your best friend or doesn't want to know you at all and will tell you directly (as i've recently experienced)
- doesn't like 'moody' people and is somewhat hedonistic.
- is into art and music and is quite creative
- can be very random

So that's all i could come up with for now, i hope it's enough information if not, feel free to ask questions :)

P

Phantonym

Welcome to the forums! :)

I would guess ESFP but don't take this as 100%. Check out the profiles, if things fit, they fit.

musicnerd93

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
ESFx, I don't really know. He sort of sounds like my ESFJ friend, but not entirely.

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
T'm going to buck the trend and say he is probably an ETP. Those types have tertiary Fe, a position often refered to as the child because if often (but not always) works in a mannor that is rather immature. It kind of strikes me that making a decision based on what all your mates have been doing falls into that category! Being quite so blunt is similar as well.