• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

An SOS message from an XNXP guy

aeonzone

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
idk
Hello typology citizens!
Please spare your time to save this unlucky / lucky(?) guy
suffering an mbti-type-confusion problem.
I have almost the same score in thinking / feeling thing.
And I also can't make up my mind in choosing Ti / Fe vs. Te / Fi.
Ni, Ti & Fi always fight each other so I can't really say I'm extra/introverted.
The recent yet honest result I took is :
(I can't upload due to some internet problems - maybe related w/ this site)
Se / 24.6 / average use
Si / 26.6 / average use
Ne / 35.8 / good use
Ni / 31.6 / good use
Te / 31.7 / good use
Ti / 37.7 / excellent use
Fe / 13.5 / unused
Fi / 38.7 / excellent use
1st : INFP, 2nd : ENFP, 3rd : INTP
Four Temperaments : Theorist - Improviser - Catalyst - Stabilizer
Enneagram : Can't really judge between 4w5 and 5w4...

* I really like science and music altogether.
* As a student, I like science, math, music and arts more than language arts and social science.
* I favor black comedy and science fiction.
* I hate dramas and mundane stuff since the spiral master of mine(DNA) doesn't like it all.
* I used to love classic, new age and electronica(still love'em) but I LOVE avant-garde, experimental, progressive rock / metal today.
For example : Tool, Meshuggah, Fantomas(Actually all of Mike Patton's stuffs), The Dillinger Escape Plan, R.I.P Sikth, The Mars Volta, etc.
* I claim 'Der Baum der Erkenntnis' as the book of my life and '3 Libras(of 'A Perfect Circle')' as the song of my life.
* Hobby - Mental / Speculation, analysing(the act of draining information from a target / targets), comparing information, daydreaming, etc.
Physical / Sleeping, napping, walking, cycling, eating, etc.
Social / ...none. I think I like but also dislike people to get hurt / think it is tiresome to talk or meet people even my families or friends.
Cultural / Singing, playing instruments, listening to music, watching animes that requires thinking(Evangelion, Kino's Journey, etc.), etc.
* Past - I used to think of a world filled with true-smiles and human race having harmony with nature.
I also dreamt of making a remedy that can cure Cancer or any other incurable disease at low cost regarding the poor people.
Now - I'm willing to survive on this planet Earth and still try to think deeper and wider.
I can't feel empathy well...Sympathy as well...I think my emotions are dead despite the various and active emotions and expressions
I show to people when talking or meeting them.

I will add more details if necessary to get you a better picture of me.
Knowing the clues I stated above, what type do you think I am?

Last edited:

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
INTP

Fi almost the same as Ti but Fe is lower than Te.

Or ya know...you're just a freak. :)

aeonzone

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
idk
INTP

Fi almost the same as Ti but Fe is lower than Te.

Or ya know...you're just a freak. :)

Thanks.
I'll take the word 'freak' as a compliment.
...or are you just kidding?
'Cause I'm not good at sensing humor / sarcasm.

Tom

MBTI Type
Jipe
Enneagram
Memb
Of the types you're stuck between, definately INTP. I actually got more of an ISTP vibe from your post, but who knows...

aeonzone

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
idk
Not INTP. They are the masters of sarcasm and reading between the lines.

Well, I'm pretty good at making sarcasm:)
But I'm not really used to communicate with people.
It's rather easy to read 'written words' instead of 'spoken words'.

Of the types you're stuck between, definately INTP. I actually got more of an ISTP vibe from your post, but who knows...

Guess I need more opinions to be sure.
I also wish some more detailed & definite explanation why I'm some-mbti-type.
Oh well, or maybe I've got much information to figure out who I am...
dammit:rolleyes2: