• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

someone to type and fix relations with

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I'm interested of this woman's type, as I've heard 3 or 4 of my friends having been interested of her so much they've talked to me about it. Then I'll ask your opinion about what's the deal with her.

-First of all, stunningly beautiful, in a modern/classy stylish way.. I just have to get this off my chest before I get to type traits, lol :D
-Combines university studies, part time job as a salesperson in fashion shop, does voluntary work and spends time for hobbies as well.
-has said to most like spending time talking with friends.
-never just throws some comments for the general audience, but rather talks to and listens to one person at a time.
-comfortable in big groups, and in front of audience.
-seems truly confident in herself, while not pushing it on anyone.
-Has some aspects of shyness, or perhaps just lack of interest to control or dominate someone..
-unaccustomed to being spoken to directly in a matter-of-fact manner. Can do it, but seems to desire something more personal.
-has said to like making herself big goals, such that they may not be attained.
-I have not heard her say a rude or inconsiderate thing.
-while in some parties, 3 times of 4 the party host wondered why she didn't arrive despite telling so, including one of my parties. :steam:
-talks about life in general, people's motives, small talk.. likes the chat to be personal, not something you could read from a textbook, newspaper or manual.
-does not seem to rush anywhere. Very calm, relaxed, emotionally stable, takes her time enjoying the atmosphere wherever she is. Comfortable in her own skin.
-genuine smile, smiles a lot.
-respects other people's boundaries. Does not challenge anyone. Seeks harmony.
edit: next set of observations
-after finishing her studies, plans to be a researcher for a financial institution
-has said to having made friends easily
-never acts like willing to draw attention
-modest and low-key
-when asked, openly recognizes that she can do more than others

I split up a post in half, I'm asking for advice for a situation with her in the thread quoted below, complete with a background story.
Then, here's the situation that intrigued me enough to write this all. Give me your insight, what has happened here?

This story could have some relevance from a type interaction perspective, as well...

So, this is the typing thread! Questions or suggestions?

Last edited:

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
An F? That's about all I got. Confidence and comfortableness in own skin were the main traits you described but those aren't really traits that point to a MBTI type.

arcticangel02

To the top of the world
MBTI Type
eNFP
If I had to guess, I'd say an NFP of some description. Hard to tell, though.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
An F? That's about all I got. Confidence and comfortableness in own skin were the main traits you described but those aren't really traits that point to a MBTI type.
Yeah, that's why I'm having hard time typing, too! I'll have to think of even more details.. I added them to the OP!

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
If I had to guess, I'd say an NFP of some description. Hard to tell, though.
Sounds sensible. I was most sure about F, with probable N. She really doesn't talk of concretely observable things as they were everything there is, tho she certainly isn't into theories either. Now that I think of it, perhaps INFP?

It's the general consensus here that preference doesn't equate ability, and tho she's capable of public performances and confident with it, she does those with the demeanor of a private person.

P sounds ok too. She participates in a lot of things, which could be explained by goal-driven personality, or then not :huh: Fitting that much into her schedule might need organizing skills for some persons, or just energy (E), or preference for tight schedules instead of relaxedness (P). Then again, perhaps her driving force is the feeling of doing everything she feels worth of doing at any one time. She isn't awfully spontaneous or wild (EP) ..

edit:I'm again unsure about I/E.

Last edited:

arcticangel02

To the top of the world
MBTI Type
eNFP
Yeah, it's even more difficult with NFPs because unless they have a very strong preference, the Is can be quite confident and outgoing, and the Es can be quiet and low-key... so it's very difficult to say.

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I intially thought ISFP, but by the end I was definitely thinking Introverted ENFP (if that makes any sense haha).

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know how you people think that she could be an extrovert, there were at least three pretty big signs of introversion, confident yes, extroverted no. I was unsure of the P or J, she just seems more INFPish than INFJish, but from what I see, there's not much there to tell it apart.

paintmuffin

MBTI Type
eNTP
Sounds a lot like an ENFJ dude I know.
Except for the not showing up to parties, and not willing to draw attention to herself. This guy is the opposite.
Also, the dude was slightly depressed.