• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm an enfp or enfj

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
I posted this on Personality cafe, so i thought i would post it here, too.

I'm having a hard time typing myself. I know for sure, I'm enf, but I can't decide if I'm a j or p. I read the description of enfj and enfp, and it sounds like me. Here some info on me to help, type me...

I'm very indecisive
put decisions off too the last minute
I see potential and possibilities in anyone
hate things to be decided for me
I think, I'm organize but not so much, i always forget where i put things
I don't need my outside world to be organize, only when I'm learning because I'm dyslexic
I don't think I'm spontaneous-I like to know where I'm going a head of time, like restaurant, any social event
I get bore with routine and doing the same old things.
Get excited about trying new things
I don't have much follow through. i'll start a job, and get bored after a well. then i want to quit.
I hate feeling confine
I do want I want to do
I been told I can be a catalyst
I like to change people moods, if their not happy
I'm a people pleaser, which i hate
I'm sensitive to people emotions
I talk in metaphors and out loud
I like to walk in people shoes
And I mirror people behavior
Sometimes, i have a hard time with change- but somehow, I adapt without my own well
Sometimes, I go with the flow
I'm very laid back
But sometimes, i get burst of energy
I don't like making list because I don't refer to them, so what's the point
I'm also about finding my true self.

I think one of the reason, I feel like enfj might fit me is the fact my enneagram is 4 w 5, which is common among enfjs.

Please help me

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
points more toward enfp imo
enfps can be 4w5s
the question is really fi vs fe, which is very different, just as te vs ti is/se vs si is.

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
points more toward enfp imo
enfps can be 4w5s
the question is really fi vs fe, which is very different, just as te vs ti is/se vs si is.

what's the difference between fi vs fe. why can i relate with an enfj description?

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
do a search on this forum for fi and fe topics, there are a lot of them.

you can relate to the enfj description because the types are similar just as i can relate to infj/enfp/intj/intp in some ways, but fundamentally, fi and fe is different

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
do a search on this forum for fi and fe topics, there are a lot of them.

you can relate to the enfj description because the types are similar just as i can relate to infj/enfp/intj/intp in some ways, but fundamentally, fi and fe is different

thanks. i look on the forums on fi and fe. but i decided with help with another personality website, i 'm both. that i can have my cake and eat it, too. but my most comfortable type is the enfp, but i used enfj, as a secret weapon.

Ratsimoan

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
4w5
I looked at video showing the difference between fe and fi ( VagrantFarce). Fe-types understand identity in terms of one's position in relation to others. From this standpoint, your identity is in jeopardy unless you accept others into your life - you are defined by the community that you choose to represent and be a part of. Until then, you're just an anonymous John or Jane Doe, that might be able to think, move and talk autonomously enough, but still not have a true sense of self.

I totally don't try to understand identity in term's of one's position in relation to others. My identity is not determine by others but by me. i'm more concern with discovering my true self, and living independently from society's opinion. i'm not trying to fit into society but trying to stand out, if that's my true self. in other words, i'm not trying to play a role, i'm trying to be just me. I have no problem with saying no, i heard that Fe types, do. I totally, believe i can relate with fi. which is the second function of enfp. i'm about authenticity