• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ISFJ or ISFP?

WHAT TYPE?

• Total voters

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I took that functions test and I scored highest on Fi and then Fe close second. :/

Function tests suck.

The problem with the function tests is they tend to give you things that don't fit into any operational order, as dictated by the cognitive type theory (the questions tend to be dubious, too). So you can't really translate it into an actual type with much reliability.

sculpting

I have not read a large number of your posts but you really dont strike me as an ISFJ guy. You are kinda rude sometimes-not in a bad way-more a funny way-just not something I have seen ISFJs IRL do.

I dunno outside of that through.

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I have not read a large number of your posts but you really dont strike me as an ISFJ guy. You are kinda rude sometimes-not in a bad way-more a funny way-just not something I have seen ISFJs IRL do.

I dunno outside of that through.

Thanks buddy I appreciate it!

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
That "buddy" has a vagina.

Hmm, I wonder if buddy has a masculine connotation, I think it does.

:)

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
definitely ISFJ...I don't understand why people like to question your type so much. Most of my ISFJ friend have the same vibe that you have. (being ENTJ, I have many ISFJ friends)

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Youre nowhere near an ISFP. People probably just think you are a P because you dont have a job and dont really do anything all day long besides go on vent... but youre totally as ISFJ as they come.

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
definitely ISFJ...I don't understand why people like to question your type so much. Most of my ISFJ friend have the same vibe that you have. (being ENTJ, I have many ISFJ friends)

Haters gonna hate!

Not you, but them.

Youre nowhere near an ISFP. People probably just think you are a P because you dont have a job and dont really do anything all day long besides go on vent... but youre totally as ISFJ as they come.

I told you I'm a hustler.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I made my pick because I don't have reason to doubt much about his type. Except that I don't see a drop of Fe in him.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I don't care what type you are .. You are opinionated and sometimes rude, but i just laugh and see past it. I relate to both Fi and Fe so possibly you could be borderline on the J/P front .. I think most people are depending on their mood.

Keep on trucking gorgeous :D

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I don't care what type you are .. You are opinionated and sometimes rude, but i just laugh and see past it. I relate to both Fi and Fe so possibly you could be borderline on the J/P front .. I think most people are depending on their mood.

Keep on trucking gorgeous :D

Just VOTE! :coffee:

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
You could be a ESFJ. An ESFJ who sounds sure of himself.

I know one thing for sure, I'm definitely introverted.

With that being said, poll closed.

ISFJ FTW!

sculpting

That "buddy" has a vagina.

Hmm, I wonder if buddy has a masculine connotation, I think it does.

:)

That was a superb observation...

Why would JTG need to emphasize masculinity and toughness in his interactions?....aka the overall rude, yet quite funny nature of many of his comments..the "buddy" comment...

ISFJ SiFeTiNe Thus an ISFJ front end SiFe and an INTP backend TiNe. Society would not reward a typical SiFe man-they would be considered too kind. Most of the ones I know use Fe, but do so to maintain a facade or being a tough guy or in charge, but with a polite tone. They "feel" like weird ISTJs at first. They are too nice to be an ISTJ and will use Fe to maintain control of a group through "faux Te" for lack of a better term.

His Beebe shadow SeFiTeNi-an ESFP where the Se would be emphasized the most....

Thus perhaps he is an ISFJ, but uses a lot of Ti in a defensive way-thus the pointed, yet funny nature of many of his comments. I can also sense Se though-the comments often have a very one-off flavor and the repercussions are not well thought out...and the "faux Te" tough guy facade of course.

I could see this.

FeatheredFrenzy

MBTI Type
ISFJ
ISFJ SiFeTiNe Thus an ISFJ front end SiFe and an INTP backend TiNe. Society would not reward a typical SiFe man-they would be considered too kind. Most of the ones I know use Fe, but do so to maintain a facade or being a tough guy or in charge, but with a polite tone. They "feel" like weird ISTJs at first. They are too nice to be an ISTJ and will use Fe to maintain control of a group through "faux Te" for lack of a better term.

When I'm alone and thinking something over or trying to make a decision, I rely on T and I prefer to arrive at a decision that's impartial and fair. It's when I communicate that I use F because that's the way I know how to connect with people. I'm thinking that's what's meant by FeTi. I've always been an F, but I find that I still need to work on my people skills and on being sensitive to others because I'm just plain clumsy at times and would rather say things exactly as I see them.

As for your type, JTG, I think you're an ISFJ who has spent a lot of time around ENTJs. I've been around a lot of NFs, and that's why I tend to speak their lingo. I've noticed that ISFJs who are low in introversion and high in S will put more time into their attire and physique, which is why they look like SPs.