• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hmm..any ideas about type?

oxymoron

Hey All, wondering if my sister has a type? Shes kind of enigmatic.

Shes a 4w3 on enneagram.
Shes 21.

Shes very emotional and shows emotions, pretty easy to see how she feels about any issue. Can almost come off as irrational at points, but also has a side to her that is thought out and logical process. She cares strongly about people, family is very important to her. Is extremely moody when unhealthy. Very sensitive in every aspect of the word. Dramatic, and sometimes reactive.

She can "see" through people and get them. Isnt so detail fixated, but sees the whole picture. Is very aesthetic. Has strong intuition and is future oriented. Doesnt like to talk about herself unless she trusts you. Will fight for her ideals and values till the end.

Is pretty outgoing, talkative, especially when shes comfortable with you-yet has a definite introverted side to her. Tries to come off as optimistic, but tends to be more pessimistic. Is drained by too much social interaction, sometimes feels the need to get away from "everyone" and is more introverted than she used to be-doesnt need a social life now. Understanding herself and finding identity is important, but will rarely share her findings with others. Can blurt things out and not think before speaking. Takes things personally. Comes off as awkward, but endearingly so.

Her room is a mess, and she likes to keep her options open. She procrastinates, but she works hard in college, to get good marks and get into a good grad school. Has a harder time with decisions, but eventually makes them after consulting with key people.

Any ideas? Thanks :)

Amalie

MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
INFP, maybe? I'm a bit new at this, so see what the professionals have to say first. :)

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"Yep, INFP for sure" -says the professional in me :laugh:

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, I agree... INFP :yes:

Johnfloyd6675

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
INFP. I really, really wanted to post a long, detailed proclamation that your sister is, in fact, INTP, (I'm ENTP and I like making proclamations) but her awkwardness and success in school don't outweigh the moodiness and strength of will you described, and that makes her an INFP.

That or an ESxJ. We haven't even considered an ESxJ type.

oxymoron

Thanks for the replies. Shes definitely a feeling type. I guess that INFP suits her best...