• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

No idea what my type is.

ohifwinterends

Okay, so try to type me, I guess.

A few things about myself:
- I love learning languages.
- I love all sorts of melodramas...one reason I'm obsessed with Bollywood.
- I'm very dominant and maybe even over-bearing in romantic relationships. I expect my partner to spend all of their free time with me.
- I feel like an outsider in my own culture (American culture, I am not foreign, neither are my parents.)
- I love dystopian and utopian novels.
- Oh! I'm in love with an INTP. I'm not sure if that helps.
- I CAN'T stand any clutter...I hate uncleanliness as well.
- I'm inclined to take care of others.
- I love working with numbers. I want to become an accountant when I am older.
- I strongly believe in God.
- I love structure and am very set in my own routines. If my routines are disturbed I get quite upset.
- I have few close friends. I'm not good at making friends, really. I am shy and honestly don't think anyone wants to talk to me.
- I love sewing.
- I get along with older people better...one reason why I relate better to my teachers than my other classmates.
- I love learning about different cultures.
- My face is incredibly expressive...I make lots of faces, lol.
- I am incredibly pick about food and refuse to eat anything that's less than suitable to my liking...This causes me to go hungry often.
- I guess you could say I'm naive. I usually don't get dirty jokes or anything like that...?
- I tend to wear plain clothes for the most part...I generally don't like to draw attention to myself.
- I love poetry a lot, but I absolutely hate most poetry.
- I CAN'T stand arrogance.

This will help...? Some pictures of me:

l_070fc61849dc4d999e95ea02bed22a85.jpg

vhf1fl.jpg

2zgzxxw.jpg

l_f59f48ea1bcc4e21a130b6aa1abce538.jpg

l_d7af7257868446c88d77b15ecd8ed423.jpg

l_1615195674354c4aba37239dd924970a.jpg

22162_10150090842520055_810805054_11134594_4457030_n.jpg

Last edited:

Little_Sticks

I'm going to need to see pics of your entire body without any clothes on to make a good estimation of your type.

Okay, sorry. Maybe one of the NFs will help get this going for ya cause I don't know ;P.

gromit

likes this
Welcome to the forum, ohifwinterends... :D

Wow you are soooooo beautiful. You seem very graceful and refined. I like your style a lot too! Unfortunately no idea on the type. Probably some sort of J, by the sound of it...

ohifwinterends

Welcome to the forum, ohifwinterends... :D

Wow you are soooooo beautiful. You seem very graceful and refined. I like your style a lot too! Unfortunately no idea on the type. Probably some sort of J, by the sound of it...

Wow, thank you ! >.<

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
typing someone is hard to do with that amount of info. However, you sound like you're some kind of STJ.

I could be way wrong.

XYZ

MBTI Type
GOAT
Enneagram
DUNO
I'm thinking IxFJ so far, but I'm not really sure on S/N.

Owl

desert pelican
MBTI Type
INTP
- I feel like an outsider in my own culture (American culture, I am not foreign, neither are my parents.)

Seriously? Where do you live? Dearborn, Michigan?

Saudi robes are not part of U.S. culture, no matter how much I wish I could wear them.

You are a cultural anomaly. (A very cute anomaly, but an anomaly nonetheless).

-STJ is my guess, but these intro threads hardly do justice to the whole person.

ohifwinterends

Seriously? Where do you live? Dearborn, Michigan?

Saudi robes are not part of U.S. culture, no matter how much I wish I could wear them.

You are a cultural anomaly. (A very cute anomaly, but an anomaly nonetheless).

-STJ is my guess, but these intro threads hardly do justice to the whole person.

I live in Virginia. I've felt like an outside my whole life anyways, minus the hijab. I only decided to wear it a year ago.

gromit

likes this
I live in Virginia. I've felt like an outside my whole life anyways, minus the hijab. I only decided to wear it a year ago.

Sorry if this is too personal, but what made you decide? Does your mom do it? I am curious.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm thinking IxFJ so far, but I'm not really sure on S/N.

I'd say that too.

I kinda thought ISTJ, but the overbearing in personal relationships sounds quite Fe to me.

Do you think abstract thoughts quite often, as in try to figure out why things are the way they are/people are the way they are, or do you live more in the current moment, and notice objects and how they make you feel, drawing on your memory often, reliving feelings and experiences you've experienced before?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think IxFJ, but S/N is very hard to type from the info you've provided.

Owl

desert pelican
MBTI Type
INTP

Feeling like an outsider in the U.S. is a good thing imo.

What made you decide to wear the hijab?

ohifwinterends

Sorry if this is too personal, but what made you decide? Does your mom do it? I am curious.

No, my mother does not observe hijab.

I don't know. It was for both spiritual and practical reasons.
I feel I am more aware of God with my hijab on...since it symbolizes my faith and so I am always reminded of it.
I get a lot less unwanted attention from guys.
Umm...I just enjoy the privacy of it.

ohifwinterends

I'd say that too.

Do you think abstract thoughts quite often, as in try to figure out why things are the way they are/people are the way they are, or do you live more in the current moment, and notice objects and how they make you feel, drawing on your memory often, reliving feelings and experiences you've experienced before?

First one sounds a bit more like me...I'm very analytical and I suffer from excessive rumination. One reason I don't like to be alone sometimes is because it makes me think too much and I end up feeling bad...

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp