• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTP? Or INTJ?

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
There is this person I know for more than a year, and I just can't seem to type him. At first I thought he was INTP, but he could easily be INTJ as well. So could you help me?

- Got expelled after he found a leak in his school's system, which could make people skip classes without being punished for it. With this information he discovered, he helped other people get away with theeir skipped hours. :D
- Loved by Ns, hated by SJs.
- Always tells a lot of stories about what happened when he (or friends of his) used drugs. Lots of people doubt whether he's telling the truth or not.
- A genious, good at maths (not so good at learning languages, but nevermind).
- Has extreme political ideas.
- Wants to become an accountant.
- Hates doing presentations.
- "Rules aren't made to follow, they're made to be bent".
- Doesn't make eye contact when he's speeking to you.
- No facial expressions.
- Tells people openly about how he and his girlfriend are looking for another girl to have a threesome with.
- Interested in philosophy.
- Doesn't talk a lot, prefers listening to his iPod (he usually listens to hardcore, I believe) while playing sudoku.
- Doesn't want to blend in.
- Doesn't think Miffy is cool. :(
- Drinks Red Bull all the time.
- Smokes, even though he always started yelling at his father whenever he wanted to light up a cigaret just a year ago. :D

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Except for wanting to be an accountant sounds much closer to INTP than INTJ.

eagleseven

MBTI Type
INTJ
Ps make more natural accountants than Js, as accountants require a strong attention to detail.

Js make better financial analysts, though.