• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Try me

KDude

I've been confused about my type lately..

Lets see..

I have a need for being around with people, being fairly active, i get depressed spending too much time alone, but I dislike crowds, public speaking, clubs/dancing.. i feel more on alert and paranoid in larger places like that. I don't particularly draw attention to myself either.. i like being on the sidelines and people coming to me. also, i care about appearances.

I'd sooner to listen someone with life experience than someone with theoretical advice/insight. While I appreciate them somewhat and can understand the latter, i always feel up in the air/unsatisfied with theory, constantly wondering "Yeah, but does it work that way..have you done it? do you know anyone who has? i want to meet them." etc.

I'm terrible at organizing my own life (chores, schedules, budgeting), but annoyed with people who aren't punctual with me (selfish i know :blush:). i don't appreciate something/someone being late; if we agreed on something (an event, paying a debt), i'm not all "it's all good, dude" if they flake out. i take it personally.

i'm not the most emotionally expressive person, but i feel a lot within myself, and feel driven by convictions often. my external appearance is either cool or "sweet", a little inquisitive (more questions than talking). otoh, i'm very open and appreciative to anyone with lots of Fe. i don't freak out from it or anything.

hope that helps (might add more later)

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

KDude

i was going to mention another thing.. i'm not detail oriented. tend to jump to the "big picture" so to speak. be it with reading, explaining things, or maybe rushing through a job ("it's good enough")..

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
lol, you should see my bedroom or the inside of my car.
One of my best friends is INTJ and has not cleaned his room since he was six. ;) he does neatly stack all the garbage in it though. You could be ESFP, but I think ESFJ fits better.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i was going to mention another thing.. i'm not detail oriented. tend to jump to the "big picture" so to speak. be it with reading, explaining things, or maybe rushing through a job ("it's good enough")..
Hmm, I'll have to think about it a bit more then...

KDude

oops deleted the part about the car/room.

i appreciate the input but seriously... i don't think esfjs could be as sloppy as me. i even grew up in a super clean asian household, and still couldn't get those principles instilled in me.

*i heard* that enfjs (at least in socionics) can be a little sloppy in their private lives.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Socionics is complete bullshit. It typed me as INTp in one test, and then INFj in another.

KDude

heh. fair enough.

you know.. scratch the detail oriented thing. forget i mentioned it. it just depends on the subject. i'm fairly meticulous when it comes to something i enjoy (music/playing guitar, for example).

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That sounds more P than N, if that's the case. Ti-doms tend to get pretty meticulous about things they like as well (Us Ti-auxs are more likely to speculate on what we already know than try to find out anything new), but then you'd have to be an INTP and you're definitely not an introvert.

So, ESFP, or maybe ESTP. Maybe.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
@OP

What do you think? I'm sure you have an idea or two.

KDude

@OP

What do you think? I'm sure you have an idea or two.

ESFP, except I'm a little straight edge, which makes my social life different. Maybe for the better, since I started reading Schopenhaur and shit.. not Archie comics.

[edit] also test as a E6w7 (yet sometimes E 9). which might be in line with some esfps, i guess.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know a straightedge ESFP. He's an annoying cunt.

Not saying you are or anything. This guy's Canadian.

KDude

I'm not a pure straightedge.. I've seen those zealots. They are a bit annoying.

Occassional drinker, still like women.. not a vegan either. I'm just not into drugs and hard partying anymore. Unfortunately, a lot of my friends have been over the years. Puts a damper on things, I guess...can't hang around it too much. Meet new people.. often the same deal.

That said, my friend got a DWI not long ago, and I guess from his perspective, I was annoying with him. I think it's stupid.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A well-balanced ESFP? hmm..

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
still like women
Yep, ESFP. :tongue:

Straightedgers don't abstain from sex though, just narcotics (or at least narcotics they deem as such, this guy once argued that coffee is not a drug, lulz).

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
not really too sure, but you do seem rather i and P.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[edit] Nevermind. :whistling:

iNFP? or ENFP... I think you're the same as I am. Smack bang in the middle, but you have to be one, so I knight you, a balanced introvert. :cheers: Nice Av. btw.