• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

what type is she?

revolve

is she an ENFJ?

when she was about 21 she told her friends that all she ever wanted out of life was a family of her own (her own children & husband)

she is 27 years old now & she has 2 children of her own from 2 different men. it is believed that she lied about taking birth control to baby daddy #1 in order to get pregnant & get him to marry her but then was pissed when he didn't agree to marry her.

she is rather hippie-ish in her "look" - she can often be found in large wooly hippy sweaters but wears skull & crossbone plaid converse type sneakers with the large wooly sweater. she also has a nose ring. until recently her hair was extremly long - down to her waist.

she went to nursing school for a brief time but dropped out in order to raise her children & be a full time mom.

when you meet her she has a ton of energy, excellent eye contact, warm, loud talker, fast talker, seems like extraverted feeling may be her dominant function. she is a smoker & is quite thin. her husband is some type of construction worker type dude & they live in the same town she grew up in.

alright fine . . . i don't know much about her :doh: but she is my significant others ex . . . so i'm just piecing what i know together . .. . sorry guys