• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Split 50/50 ENFP/ENTP, what does this mean?

samuraipig

Extroverted (E) 58.33% Introverted (I) 41.67%
Intuitive (N) 76.67% Sensing (S) 23.33%
Thinking (T) 50% Feeling (F) 50%
Perceiving (P) 84% Judging (J) 16%

I previously have been classified as an ENFP, but when i tended to the answers more carefully, i noticed that I might actually might be a split. I didn't game the results, for whatever reason one might do that, so what could this possibly mean? In terms of behavior.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
It means you took a test and answered the thinker/feeler questions half and half.

Nothing more.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The enneagram has more to do with behavior than MBTI. So it means what disregard said.

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
It could mean that you are not very internally developed and don't understand yourself internally. You may have a hard time seeing yourself from your own perspective and defining your values based on your own criteria, rather than on criteria from the environment.

It could be that you're too focused outwardly, on making the most of your environment, rather than really having a personal, understood reason for making the most of it. You may fall victim to your immediate impressions, rather than analyzing your perception thoroughly. It may be that your focus is projected so far outwardly, that you become removed from yourself.

Introspection will help you.

EDIT: That's acting under the assumption that you are assigning any merit at all to the test. BC and disregard seem skeptical about this, as they should be. MBTI tests are often meaningless.

samuraipig

The enneagram test that I took from ennegram institude indicated i'm a 7w6, and another indicated i'm a 4w5. Have any of you seen instances of where these are confused? Can you provide any clarifying distinctions?

I'm pretty highly introspective, but i guess there's no real way to measure clarity, is there? :(. Any further comments would definitely be appreciated.

-Thanks, again.

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
The enneagram test that I took from ennegram institude indicated i'm a 7w6, and another indicated i'm a 4w5. Have any of you seen instances of where these are confused? Can you provide any clarifying distinctions?

I'm pretty highly introspective, but i guess there's no real way to measure clarity, is there? :(. Any further comments would definitely be appreciated.

-Thanks, again.

BC can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think e4 ENTPs are pretty rare, so maybe you're ENFP.

But seriously, stop with the tests and just read up on the functions. That will be an infinitely more useful exercise.

samuraipig

Ti, Fe, Fi. I especially studied Fe and Fi, from more than a few seemingly credible sites, and fuck if i still know what they mean.

Choosing a "secondary function" of Fi and Ti, seems really difficult for me, i guess day to day I use Fi more (from the telling if people are being fake, things just have to be said...when it comes to expressing what's good and bad impulsively).

But when I'm not totally blithe, i seem to fit the "Ti" bill.

To the ENFP, Aurel, do you have this confusing split? Where you're doing the whole 'Ti' thing of looking for the right word, and then just saying things because it needs to be said, when you're in just a happy mood, then reverting to a Ti like phase when you're absolutely focused or in a "lower"(somber) mood?

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
lol, great question. No really, "what does this mean" is a great ENxP question! I giggled a little because it made sense. Thought I'd remark. :)

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It means you took a test and answered the thinker/feeler questions half and half.

Nothing more.

+893463463

The tests don't mean anything. They give you a rough general idea of where to direct your research in order to figure out your true type.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
you're not alone. with myself, when Ti turns on afterburners it leads. All other times (bout 98%) Fi is secondary and Ne leads. Try socionics. it settled me pretty decent:)