• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please Type me

Type

• INTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFP

• INFJ

• INTJ

• ISTP

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • ISFP

• ISFJ

• ISTJ

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Little_Sticks

Oh, and because this is bothering me.

I think FPs share a kindred-ness, so to speak.

As do TPs.

And, hell yes, there is a whole lot of gray.

That's why I don't even think one can necessarily stick all human beings neatly into 16 "personality boxes"

:)

Also, if you don't know your type maybe MBTI is not for you.

Know thyself.

<Bangs the judges hammer>
<Changes voice to match a feminine gay guy>

Contradiction! It's fabulous!

SillySapienne said:
That's one of the most important/vital aspects to life.

Knowing Believing-you-know who you are.

:hug:

Fixed.

Little_Sticks

OMG FINE THEN. I'll just be a Victor. I guess I'll change my name to VictorBorg2 and speak in an ambiguous poetic manner that let's me see how and what people think of my writing abstractions.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
No, knowing who you are supersedes knowing your MBTI type, that's what I was trying to convey.

My whole life has been a journey of self-discovery.

When I took the test at 21/22, I had no problem filling out the questions, I think there were 72, or something, and except for maybe five questions, I was confident in my answers, they reflected who I was and I how felt/operated, and lo and behold, I came out as an ENFP, and, yes, that type describes me well.

I am first and foremost an individual, but I have enough qualities, strong, apparent, consistent traits, that qualify me to be categorized as an ENFP.

I've never questioned my type, and I still don't.

But being an "ENFP" is not that important to me.

Being me is.

And, being the best, most authentic me.

These 16 archetypes are just categories, I dunno, if it helps you find/understand yourself, I guess, go for it.

BUT, PLEASE!!!

NEVER EVER MOLD YOUR CHARACTER TO FIT ONE OF THESE PERSONALITY TYPES, NEVER!!!

How very sad, inauthentic, detrimental, and pathetic.

:sad:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:devil: I test a different type than I am... go by functions if in doubt- if it's a question between S and N I have a wonderful thread on that! :holy: <-- more shameless self promotion!

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well not really. ISTPs are quite close to ISFPs who are considered the [B[artisans supposedly best when coming to music and the arts[/B[. So his avatar, can to a certain sense suit his type. In another sense an avatar need not always reflect on the person choosing it. It could just be a picture that could symbolise something he likes. or maybe he could have found the picture intriguing as it's something out of the ordinary. Also, one's interests need not be determined by type at all.
Not only that; but in Keirsey's old naming scheme, when the SP was known as "Dionysian", the ISTP was named the "Artisan"! So they would be incllined towards graphic arts. And if it seems "N", remember, ISTP's have tertiary Ni, and that does look like it could fit that image.
But really, you can't type someone that well based on an avatar.

Little_Sticks

BUT, PLEASE!!!

NEVER EVER MOLD YOUR CHARACTER TO FIT ONE OF THESE PERSONALITY TYPES, NEVER!!!

How very sad, inauthentic, detrimental, and pathetic.

:sad:

Well, for some this is about testing a theory and seeing what works ;P. Of course if I go by your line of reasoning then my first instinct is to say an ENTP. But I have tested as INFJ, INFP, INTP, and occasionally INTJ. But I figured maybe I have an N bias so who knows ;P.

You're reminding me of an ENFP I know now. If I tried to suggest anything along the lines of a human not being suited for something or that people can be analyzed he starts to feel like I'm being judgmental and am looking at unimportant stuff. He kind of gets mad at me in this way, so I back off slowly and try to mold my argument in his direction and change the subject...ahh well. YOU WANNA FIGHT?! FINE! :workout: I choose Ditto and will chameleon your every move!

Yeah, alright. I know your slightly offended. I'm bored then, what do you want to argue about now?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I don't want to argue.

I don't like human chameleons, either.

But, I do love chameleons, especially their cute hands/feet. :wub:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
chameleon isn't as correct of a term as finding the best fit for you... how many times have I changed my type so far here? And I'm still whatever :cheese:

and chameleons are adorable... I had one that lived in my room in brazil and ran up the wall every night when I came in and turned the light on :wubbie:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
009313_graceful_chameleon.jpg

Awwwwww!!!

:wub:

Little_Sticks

:devil: I test a different type than I am... go by functions if in doubt- if it's a question between S and N I have a wonderful thread on that! :holy: <-- more shameless self promotion!

<Opens mouth like a snake> GIMME EGG, I MEAN LINK.

Not only that; but in Keirsey's old naming scheme, when the SP was known as "Dionysian", the ISTP was named the "Artisan"! So they would be incllined towards graphic arts. And if it seems "N", remember, ISTP's have tertiary Ni, and that does look like it could fit that image.
But really, you can't type someone that well based on an avatar.

No dude. If you start making too much sense, the fun is going to end ;P.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. You know the damn thing about this is that I am acting like myself. It's just that it all depends on the people I'm talking with, what kind of people they are, how much sense they make, how much fun they are, how truthful I think they are, whether I think they don't have any ill-will towards me (Fi-ish kind of thing), etc. I do what feels natural and I guess it doesn't fit a damn type despite my efforts to analyze the shit out of this psychobabble! GOD! WHATEVER!

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
chameleon isn't as correct of a term as finding the best fit for you... how many times have I changed my type so far here? And I'm still whatever :cheese:

and chameleons are adorable... I had one that lived in my room in brazil and ran up the wall every night when I came in and turned the light on :wubbie:

To the first part, haven't you always been an ETP, though? :)

And, to the second part... sooooo cute, did you name him?

:D

Little_Sticks

I don't want to argue.

I don't like human chameleons, either.

But, I do love chameleons, especially their cute hands/feet. :wub:

Ahhh, fine then. Make me feel bad :(. God damnit, I seriously can't stop joking around. Okay, I'm gonna stop. Okay seriously, I think I feel a little bad now. Don't go!

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Little_Sticks

That's awesome. I always wanted a bat, but they are nocturnal so that really wouldn't work out, would it? I think we would just piss each other off when trying to sleep.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
a vampire bat could be fun to scare children with though! :holy:

Little_Sticks

<looks around>

<Sees footprints headed to the door>

We lost a man! Sillysapienne is overboard! Reverse engine thrusters! We're going to run here over! We need to rescue her!

:steam::steam::steam::steam::steam:
Ahhhhhh, this is the same reaction I get from my friend. And low and behold, he believes people are too complex to be put into 16 types as well! But maybe that's a coincidence.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I beleive that we're too awesome to firmly fit into any little box, but if I have to choose a type I'm going to choose wisely :cheese:

*whatever is also claustrophobic and REALLY DOESN'T LIKE to be enclosed in anything :ninja: