• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Not sure if I'm INFJ or INTJ

IntrovertedThinker

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Hello there!

I wonder if I am INFJ or INTJ. I know these two personality types are very much alike, and therefore I have problems knowing in which group I belong.

I read this, and felt like it was a description of me when studying and working. INTJ Information

I love science and I am planning to become a vet. I am highly structured. I am complex, and sometimes I don't even understand myself. The feeling of seeing things most people don't see make me feel deeply lonely.

=p

Last edited:

IntrovertedThinker

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
My subjective Ti coming from several repeating circumstances or consistent data is really telling me you are INFJ. My Ti is based on a stereotype but really it's only rare that its wrong. Perhaps it's because all the INTJ's or IxTJ's I know will absolutely never put "Hope" nor focus on "little smilies". Either way, there is a reason why stereotypes exist. Conclusion from the general trend of data may not be absolute but it's difficult for it to be wrong.

=p

Last edited: