• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type a boy for me..?!

lasdf23

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Hi,

I recently met somebody that I click with quite well, but I don't know him enough (he's a college senior). He seems very interested in me, but because of past experiences with boys, I don't trust myself to judge their characters anymore.. :-( I was wondering if you could help me from some observations and info on his facebook profile.. (wow this is really stalkerish..sorry!)

• Computer Science major at the Engineering school
  • Loves geeky stuff like video games and likes to customize it, add gadgets, etc. (which I find very adorable, by the way)
  • VERY outgoing. (more or so than me) very friendly, easily approachable
  • In a fraternity and likes to party
  • Fairly attractive (seems to know that and uses that to his advantage, not hesitant to make the first move)
  • Seems very easily infatuated/outwardly expressive (he listed his now ex-girlfriend under his facebook profile's "interested in" section.)
  • Quick learner/high energy
  • Likes rock (especially classic rock)
  • Likes South Park, Futurama and Family Guy

He seems like a nice enough guy, and I am physically attracted to him and I know he is to me too. But he may be a little too extraverted for my liking, though I'm willing to give it a try if he makes the move. But I want to understand him a little better before diving in... what would be your impression of him?

lasdf23

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Hmm so I read both descriptions.

I think he's a bit too animated to be an ENFJ, and too much into geeky stuff to be an ESFP... But closer to ESFP for sure. Funny thing, I googled ENTP-ESFP relationship thread and there were none! That says something doesn't it?! haha

I say he's closer to ESFP but I get this feeling that back in high school he wasn't the most popular kid. But he's still too hyperactive to be ENFJ. But who knows I could be wrong.

Any other impressions? and if you could include reasons as to what made you think so, that would be great too.

Thanks in advance.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
He's an ExFx thats for sure

Don't rule out ESFJ.

Aphex

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Hmm so I read both descriptions.

I think he's a bit too animated to be an ENFJ, and too much into geeky stuff to be an ESFP... But closer to ESFP for sure. Funny thing, I googled ENTP-ESFP relationship thread and there were none! That says something doesn't it?! haha

I say he's closer to ESFP but I get this feeling that back in high school he wasn't the most popular kid. But he's still too hyperactive to be ENFJ. But who knows I could be wrong.

Any other impressions? and if you could include reasons as to what made you think so, that would be great too.

Thanks in advance.

His apparently nerdy interests have no bearing on his personality type.