• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

disregard's Type: INFP

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I solemnly swear that I will go by whichever type y'all think I am.

I am not offering a poll, because I find verbal contribution more interesting.

So far, I'm rather sure that that I use Fi and Te, and that I'm an intuitive, but that's all that I've got.

INFP 8
INTJ 3
INFJ 2
ENTJ 1

gromit

likes this
I don't know types/you well enough to say, but I look forward to this conversation...

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
I solemnly swear that I will go by whichever type y'all think I am.

I am not offering a poll, because I find verbal contribution more interesting.

So far, I'm rather sure that that I use Fi and Te, and that I'm an intuitive, but that's all that I've got.

i don't know the functions well enough to know which type the above points to.

i'll give my honest opinions the best i can though as i've 'known' you for quite a while now, so i have something to work with.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
INFJ.

You sure that Fi isn't Ni+Fe? Though I wouldn't necessary use function order to determine your type.

P

Phantonym

I'm not so sure about that.

disregard, I've only had a short time to observe you in the forums, but for what it's worth, I've always gotten a definite NT vibe from you (yeah, I know, vibes :rolli:). The I/E and J/P dichotomies are a bit harder to define, so it's up to you.

I would suggest INTJ, probably more balanced in some areas than other INTJ's I've observed but as I said, not enough data for anything conclusive.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

disregard, I've only had short time to observe you in the forums, but for what it's worth, I've always gotten a definite NT vibe from you (yeah, I know, vibes :rolli:). The I/E and J/P dichotomies are a bit harder to define, so it's up to you.

I would suggest INTJ, probably more balanced in some areas than other INTJ's I've observed but as I said, not enough data for anything conclusive.

She's not even close enough to detached and naturally hardened to be an INTJ. It's just a covering for the softer spots.

Compare her to Night and other INTJs here again.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
She's not even close enough to detached and naturally hardened to be an INTJ. It's just a covering for the softer spots.

Compare her to Night and other INTJs here again.

But is that what makes an INTJ and INTJ?

This is where my confusion comes from..

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There's something distinctly different about you from all of the other people here. That's all I'll say about your personality.

Whatever we conclude here though, I'm sure it won't last. :tongue10:
You can only swear something maybe 3 times before it loses all meaning.

But is that what makes an INTJ and INTJ?

This is where my confusion comes from..

I think as soon as you decide to disregard the functions you've gotten rid of the only things that make any type.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
disregard, are you a left or right brain thinker? This will assign your J/P. :)

disregard, I've only had short time to observe you in the forums, but for what it's worth, I've always gotten a definite NT vibe from you (yeah, I know, vibes :rolli:). The I/E and J/P dichotomies are a bit harder to define, so it's up to you.

I would suggest INTJ.

She used to be a tad bit more feelerish on the forums. I think.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
There's something distinctly different about you from all of the other people here. That's all I'll say about your personality.

Whatever we conclude here though, I'm sure it won't last. :tongue10:
You can only swear something maybe 3 times before it loses all meaning.

I think as soon as you decide to disregard the functions you've gotten rid of the only things that make any type.
Lol.

I meant to disregard what I had contributed, for if I really knew I would have had my type by now.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
disregard, are you a left or right brain thinker? This will assign your J/P. :)

1: The evidence of a relationship between the regions of brain and particularly functional preferences is very tenative.

2: According to Lenore Thomson, J and P to not each get a hemisphere to themselves. Both are differently used in either hemisphere.

3: How is disregard actually going to know the answer to that? Most tests one can access for that concept are total bunk.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My guess is INFJ. Not much of a basis really. ";)" = F(Fe in particular). Avatar of a well-groomed serious looking person= J.

There it is, INFJ.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lol.

I meant to disregard what I had contributed, for if I really knew I would have had my type by now.

Ah. I wonder, have you ever read the book that I link to in my signature?

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
INFP, without a doubt.

You're more an INFP than I am an INTJ.