• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

esfp or enfp? honestlyyy

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My friend and former college roommate took one of the online tests I gave her and arrived at "ENFP"

now, perhaps I'm being a little biased, because me and this girl, despite our friendship and roommate status, NEVER bonded over ANYTHING.

a typical conversation with us would go-

Me: I feel like m relationship is everything I need and everything I shouldnt have.
Her: The horse show today was really neat. I met a new girl & we got slushies. Just ignore your boyfriend though, he's mean.

she doesnt agree with EsFP because she doesnt enjoy partying, she can be more introverted, and she just said it didnt fit.

she agreed with the enfp defintion of

"zany charm" and "Always making new friends" but I have NEVER seen a shred of Ne from this girl. ever. but just incase I'm bias... this is a little about her.

*Theater major with minimal acting skills
*can be a very quiet E
*is generally very accepting of people
*Has no problem talking behind someone's back or cutting people out of her life
*Never told any of her friends that her father had passed away until her uncle awkwardly mentioned it
*Hobbies are acting, horse back riding, watching movies, making friends, talking about other people behind their backs, manicures, and running
*Shys away from anyone displaying a lot of emotion, thinking them to be unstable
*but to be fair, she did enjoy playwriting class
*and she does feel a strong connection, as I do, with ariel the little mermaid

am I biased, or is she a shy esfp?

how flakey is she??? how often are people like, "WTF? _____ is such a god damn flake, I TOLD YOU we shouldnt have waited on _____"

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
No lol

she is not a flaky person.

I am, it annoys people from time to time... people like her, actually lol

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No lol

she is not a flaky person.

I am, it annoys people from time to time... people like her, actually lol

then my vote is for ESFP. They are very practical people and sometimes get mistaken for being ESFJ because they break the P = flake stereotype.

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
then my vote is for ESFP. They are very practical people and sometimes get mistaken for being ESFJ because they break the P = flake stereotype.

interesting, this makes sense

I think I'll give her another test, she what she gets...

I feel like online tests have a lean towards N sometimes.