• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is the Easter Bunny?

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Any Ideas? Anyone? I don't even know where to start!

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Anyone famous is an N .. :devil:

So there's your start

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
it hops, it brings chocolate to everyone and it's cute and fluffy.

ENFP. :coffee: :alttongue:

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think it must be a J. And always the same damn thing year after year in those baskets. Except I got acne medicine in mine as a teen.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Compare Easter Bunny to say Santa Claus.

Santa has a list, he checks it twice, he has slave labour making toys all year round, he decides if a child is naughty or nice based no doubt on his own internal morals then he personally sees to delivering a gift to every child in every house in the world who has been good (and who's parents believe in him) being sure not to miss any out. Now that is a Jay.

Easter Bunny has some chocolates to randomly give out to whoever can find them and enjoys hiding them in gardens to add some excitement for the hunters. He's a total Se dom with not a skerrick of Jay in 'im.

Santa is all about efficiency and fairness. The Easter Bunny is all about fun.

Santa: ESTJ

Easter Bunny: ESFP

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think it must be a J. And always the same damn thing year after year in those baskets. Except I got acne medicine in mine as a teen.

haha...that reminds me of a friend of mine who got a bra from her grandma as a HS grad gift....she opened it up in front of several blushing teenage boys :D

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESFP, just like all rabits, all they do is...

R

Riva

Compare Easter Bunny to say Santa Claus.
Santa has a list, he checks it twice, he has slave labour making toys all year round, he decides if a child is naughty or nice based no doubt on his own internal morals then he personally sees to delivering a gift to every child in every house in the world who has been good (and who's parents believe in him) being sure not to miss any out. Now that is a Jay.
Santa is all about efficiency and fairness. The Easter Bunny is all about fun.
Santa: ESTJ

Well i guess you never got visited by Santa. :tongue:

I must point out that the phrase "naughty or nice" is told to kids by Santa to motivate them to be good rather than a definite rule. Anyway I got lots and lots of toys when I was small. Even though I am Buddhist.

We had a Christmas tree too.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ok, trin, you've got me convinced

I vote ESFP too :D

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I can rule out ISFP because it would hoard the chocolate. It would share it's hoard with people, but would probably not like the effort of having to hop around everywhere to do so. ISFP Easter bunny would involve more of a snacking/hangout time scheme.

I have my doubts about ESFP too. Unless EB is the first ESFP ever to enter a room and leave again unnoticed.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESFP - Frantically hopping about hiding his own stuff and having other people find it for him!

*shrug*