• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTP/INFP

Othon

MBTI Type
INTP
Does anybody else have problems deciding whether they're a T or an F? =/

Gabe

MBTI Type
ENTP
Well yes, in fact anyone who is proficient in both.
Fi is extremely passionate. (in an internal way).
Ti is dispassionate.
(it goes without saying that really answering this requires being honest with yourself)

autumn

MBTI Type
eNFP
I agree with Gabe about being very honest about your inborn inclinations when answering test questions. Which indicators have you taken?

Gabe

MBTI Type
ENTP
well now, those online tests don't really help

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
I would wager a guess that, in general (and in the US, which is what I know), males would have a harder time verifying an F preference and females would have a harder time verifying a T preference. Due mostly to socialization/enculturation.

I agree with Gabe about being very honest about your inborn inclinations when answering test questions. Which indicators have you taken?

I also agree with the above. Most educational/work settings in the US are biased one way or another and in order to get by, we learn to adapt. So in thinking about your responses to the MBTI, you need to focus on *your preference* not on the needs, desires or demands of other people or institutions. What would you *rather* do, if given the choice? When I led MBTI workshops, I used to ask participants to imagine they were on the first day of a very long, all expenses paid vacation, well-rested, when taking the test. You need to eliminate imagined/real/perceived expectations of others from your decision-making re: responses.