• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typing the bf of one of by best friends

MBTI Type
INFJ
This is another one of these threads, but..... I would really really like to know his type, but can't figure it out..... I don't know him well, so I guess I cannot provide enough material, and I know it's only second-hand-typing which isn't reliable.....however, I would really really appreciate your impressions.....

- He is a cook (is in his 30s) and has worked as a cook for the last 16 years.
He is very good in what he does
- He has wanted to go into business for himself, and keeps talking about that, but hasn't done anything to realize this plan
- He has moved to paris and now to berlin in order to live with his girlfriend (moving to paris for a different girlfriend, the current girlfriend is my friend), even though those relationships were not really stable and very "fresh"
- He does almost anything for my friend, concerning practical matters. tries to help her whenever he can, is very caring in that respect
- but is very messy, isn't bothered by chaos and would not clean the flat out of his own will
- he is very forgetful (forgets his key when he goes out, forgets to take a certain train he has to take), and neglects things that "ought to be done", like filling out some forms and things like these
- My friend says he is rather quiet, and doesn't talk about personal stuff. Almost never talks about his past, his experiences, how he grew up etc, and very rarely states his opinions on things
- he is rather easy-going and never complains about anything concerning the relationship with my friend. if things he bother him, he doesn't bring them up. my friend says that he seem to be content with how things are, doesn't have the impulse to improve e.g. the relationship
- NEVER loses his temper, will be a bit annoyed at the most....
- he seems very flexible to me (is not annoyed by changes of plans for the evening e.g.), but on the one hand rather traditional in a political sense
- would like to live on an alp with animals, and be content this way. is generally very fond of animals and family-life
- my friend says he is rather practical and does not understand what she does in her studies.
- lies about marginal things (like about having brushed his teeth)

I guess that’s it for the moment, I know it’s not much (enough).....

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
ISfJ or IStP?

unless you think he's an E? then estp?

Sarcasticus

Circus Maximus
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
I don't hear much about a focus on action but I'm thinking ISTP too.

MBTI Type
INFJ
mh....thanx for your opinions!
mh...no, I don't think he is an E, and my guesses would have been
ISXP and ISFJ.....
I don't see some "stereotypical" sense of seeking thrill which somehow made me think
not ISTP....and definitely not into stereotyoical tool-use, but.....then....he's a cook and he uses tools all day :)....

MBTI Type
INFJ
My first guess was ISFJ, BUT, my friend is an INFJ (definitely), and I think certain problems due to their difference in goal-orientation, keeping things in order etc. would probably be less severe if he was an ISFJ...... sooo.... I can see ISTP....

Aphex

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I saw ISFP almost straight away.