• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type my stuff

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I change my type very often and I'm never 100% what type I am. Besides, I like being typed. So type me from the stuff I have in my bedroom.

- My walls are bright yellow, but I'm going to paint them light brown, because that matches my bright red cutains better.
- I have scarves lying everywhere.
- My school stuff is lying on the floor.
- WTF, I just noticed I have a lamp in the corner? Totally forgot about it and that thing is huge!
- I have table in the exact same corner. On that table you can find my radio, a cactus and some home secenting thingies.
- I have a few shelves on the wall. They're full of nail polishes that I never use anymore, old jewelry that I don't wear anymore and lots of perfumes that I do still use.
- On the heater, you can find two belts that I never use anymore and some cds, some compilation cds, a few indie records and Lady Gaga.
- Then you have a cabinet. There you can find an old tv, scrapbooks, a mirror, and old cd I now use as some sort of candle holder, red nail polish, four real candle holders, a vase with little lamps and earrings in it, lots of hair stuff, candles, two hats, home perfumes, teddybears, a box with necklaces I got from my grandmom, a shoebox with tea in it and a DVDplayer. The last movies I've watched upstairs are lying on top of the DVDplayer (Pulp Fiction, Burn After Reading, Amélie, Easy Rider)
- Next to this cabinet, you have my night table. On that table you'll find a. frame with my picture in it, an alarmclock, a measuring tape and a lamp. in the night table you'll find paper, two blond wigs, old contactlenses that I've never used and my diary.
- On the wall behind my bed there are pictures of London, New York, Paris and Pisa. There is also a mirror, that I decorated with lots of necklaces. My bed itself is (like the rest of my room) oldfashioned. I never make my bed and it's full of (red, yellow and green) pillows. I :heart: pillows.
- On the other side of my bed there is a bookcase. They're full of books that I never read anymore. I have a yellow and red cow on top of the bookcase and a box I made in 5th grade. Between a cow and the box there is a clock that doesn't work anymore. There is also a empty box of pringles in my bookcase, six bottles of deodorant, an encyclopedia from the early sixties and a whole collection of popular scientific magazines.
- Next to the bookcase, you have a door and next to the door, you have another corner. I keep the clothes that I don't wear at the moment, but which aren't dirty either. There is also a laundry basket, in case something does get dirty.
- Next to this corner, you have a closet. In this closet you'll fins many clean clothes, lots of T-shirts, turtlenecks and skirts. I also have a few jeans, but I never wear those again because they make my legs look short. on the top of the closet, there are many empty shoe boxes, a box with my baby stuff (including experimental birth cards that say that my parents got their son Tom on 29 september 1991. I was born as a girl, three days later). There is also a caricatur of me on it, that I had made in 2007 in London. You can also find my cat in it from time to time.
- Next to the closet, there is another heater. On the wall behind it, you can find a painting of a deer. In front of the heater you can find a painting I haven't finished, a coolbox, a shoebox and three pairs of shoes.
- Between the window and the heater, there is a cabinet where I keep my contact lenses, rings, earrings and books that I don't read anymore. Between the books you'll find a collection of bots of papers, magazines, etc. that I only kept because my sort-of love's picture was in it (sometimes just his back), some of them are really old. On top of the cabinet you cand find a pink with blue flamingo-shaped fluorescent lamp.
- Last but not least: my desk. I have a laptop on it. I use an old stencil I got for school as a mouse pad. I keep my pens (there are hundrerds of them) in old cups. My desk is full of paper (nevermind, I love chaos). There is also lying an old agenda on it, three pencases, a few bank statements, a sewing kit, hippie glasses, two dictionaries and very important things that actually shouldn't be there. In my desk there are some fashion magazines, playing cards, scrapbooks, pencils, paper, old videotapes, candy, another empty box of pringles that I use to keep secret things in, tape and many, many things I haven't seen in an eternity.
- Almost forgot: in the middle of my room there is a new chair. I covered it with a blanket, so my cat wouldn't destroy it. My cat usually sleeps in there.

lunalove

MBTI Type
ENF
Enneagram
6w5
I don't know your type (new to MBTI) but you sound like someone who is outgoing, creative, and fun! :) luna~

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Outgoing, creative and fun? Most people only call me strange, sweet, chaotic and adorable.