• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Poll: Do ENTJs have a heart ?

Do ENTJs have a heart ?

• Total voters

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Choose wisely young padawaan !

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
Yes...very well-defended ones in many cases.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
$50 it's yours man, come on that's a one-time offer ! I promise noone will be able to trace back where I got it from :D

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This thread makes me think of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

Windigo

Of course! And if you would stop wasting time asking pointless questions you would see it every once in a while! ;)

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
my sis is an ENTJ, and she is fiercely loyal and has a huge heart.

love you, becky!

it's not a good idea to piss her off if she doesn't love you though.

R.I.P., dad.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
THEY DO NOW!

tin-man-heart-1.jpg

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Only the kind that pumps blood through your body, not the willy nilly hypothetical one that makes you cry watching Lion King.

Fact.

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
haha JJ

Oh and never give me a third option, Ill always take that.

I do believe entjs have a heart, especially JJ has one, right honey?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ok, then it's settled.

Upcoming Poll will be: Can ENTJs who wear a moustache serve as a volleyball net ?

Stay tuned, we're back after a short break !

Windigo

Only the kind that pumps blood through your body, not the willy nilly hypothetical one that makes you cry watching Lion King.

Fact.

I don't usually show emotions IRL so they often come out in movies like Definance in which I was literally jumping up and down and shouting during the final battle scene or the time I cried in Joy Luck Club when she drowned the baby.

But I chock that up to after baby hormones. I never cried before I became a mom.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I don't usually show emotions IRL so they often come out in movies like Definance in which I was literally jumping up and down and shouting during the final battle scene or the time I cried in Joy Luck Club when she drowned the baby.

But I chock that up to after baby hormones. I never cried before I became a mom.

Haha... oh no.. baby drowning?

Actually I was kidding, Lion King still makes me cry

:cry: