• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type this case

Which type is he?

• ESFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFP

• ISFP

• ESTJ

• ISTJ

• ESTP

• ISTP

• ENTJ

• INTJ

• INTP

• ENFJ

• INFJ

• ENFP

• INFP

• Total voters

fusetah

MBTI Type
CAGE
Saxxed from PC. This casehead is really trying hard! :D
Hi!

I am going to try to describe myself with as little relative subjective information possible, since I am aiming for more of a accurate judgement.

Me with people:

I usually get energized when I am talking to people, but it is usually because it is topic dependent. Everyday routine-talks bore me to death, even though I can be very polite if so are my intentions. (I am aware of my Fe usage, and it sort of feels like a mask)

When discussing a topic, or listening to a already ignited argument I have noticed that I almost always have atleast one differing perspective to what standpoint is being discussed. I don't voice illogical arguments in real life, but logical and "right" is not the same in my opinion. Hence my way of sometimes anticipating the role of the "devils advocate" just for the kicks and intellectual stimulation from it, looking at is as a challenge. (Not sure if this is Te, Ti, Ne or Ni)

In relationships I tend to be blunt in my way of communicating, but I have been working on this consciously, since I can't help noticing what kinda response I get in relation to what I have said. Me working on this practicly means that I figure out a way to deliver my message with a smoothed down edge for minimal negative impact. I am aware of the other side of this, I tend to find other peoples buttons instantly. (Is this Ne, Ni, Fi or Fe?)

When looking at relationships I tend to evaulate what can come out from it, whether it be contacts or a possibility for intercourse. I rarely hang out just to hang and do nothing interesting. And why should be rather self explanatory. (Is this Ne, Te or Se?)

One could say that I almost always have atleast one underlying motive behind the actions I take. The more possible good outcomes from an activity, the more attractive said activity is.
I.e: at a party there is alcohol(fun), alot of potential interesting people for named activities above see; contacts, interesting minds and perspectives for intellectual conversations, and intercourse ofcourse. :wink:

Me with myself:

When I am by myself in my apartment my mask goes off, and my track of time is totally vanished. I get sort of hyperactive(in lack of a better word) when I do something interesting, like reading about psy-theory. It is not rare that I laugh out loud when I am by myself reading something, or just playing out funny scenarios in my head. If any of my neighbours saw me through my window during these not very rare occurences, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were thinking my username about me. I am not diagnosed with any disorder whatsoever though.

If I get bored when I am by myself, which I in the first place put much effort to avoid I tend to multitask til I find something with enough depth, or something shallow and make it deep to take my attention for a while until I lose interest. Then it is repeat step one, multitask.

This is my first attempt to determine my type, so feel free to point out what else you need to know to make a better judgement.

Thanks for attempting to read my messy reflections!

EDIT; I am missing alot of words, like always when I have to type something from scratch without anything else then myself to reflect on and with. This edit button is gold.
EDIT2; After reading through this post, I really see that I need extraverted input to function as I want. When I have nothing but myself to work on, nothing really turns out as good as it can.

He has been posting for a brief day, and has already made more enemies then friends. And has been accused of being a troll more then anyone at his current postcount.

Let's help this poor fella out, I vote for an ISFJ who is describing his shadow processes in action.

What do ya'll think?

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
You mean sense has to be involved? ;)

Seriously though, every line of it screams Ne dom, and most support ENFP. The layout with bold and an eye on spacing has an ENFP feel to it too. And the communication style.

fusetah

MBTI Type
CAGE
You mean sense has to be involved? ;)

Seriously though, every line of it screams Ne dom, and most support ENFP. The layout with bold and an eye on spacing has an ENFP feel to it too. And the communication style.

Okay, and you are voting ENTP why?

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Because most points support ENTP also, and it is a realistic possibility. I hedged my bets :).