• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

An opportunity for you to practice online typing skills

fusetah

MBTI Type
CAGE
Well, because of your interaction style, the way you choose to just put a dot into someones paper and try to make sense of it with others eyes.
And this would be the "E" then I assume, relying on external stimuli.

Thrown out there, a little insignificant image of something that isn't wished to be called unto but rather debated and played with.
Also comes of as a "E" trait in my eyes

Also, it was fairly easy reading that you weren't female but then I noticed that you send these funny little hunches that just beg to be picked up upon and that just makes me a bit skeptical.
Skeptical about my gender?

I see the crafted box of yours and you, my friend is a crafty man but how about owning up the bet and putting yourself in there? A little treat for all of us as well as for you, if you know your sugar.
Now, come come to the little garden of ours, where we share the juices of colours. See how I came into being, ask for your own feeling but as for now and never too late,
here's that big jolly good cake.
And I have to say that I see where you are coming from. I tend to gather first, and then plant. Not visa versa

Also, what you share about yourself. How you "move" in the forum. lol.
This makes no sense, does it?

It makes perfect sense, are you attempting to bait my intuition? And you don't happend to be an Ni dom/aux?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, because of your interaction style, the way you choose to just put a dot into someones paper and try to make sense of it with others eyes.

Thrown out there, a little insignificant image of something that isn't wished to be called unto but rather debated and played with.

Also, it was fairly easy reading that you weren't female but then I noticed that you send these funny little hunches that just beg to be picked up upon and that just makes me a bit skeptical.

I see the crafted box of yours and you, my friend is a crafty man but how about owning up the bet and putting yourself in there? A little treat for all of us as well as for you, if you know your sugar.
Now, come come to the little garden of ours, where we share the juices of colours. See how I came into being, ask for your own feeling but as for now and never too late,
here's that big jolly good cake.

Also, what you share about yourself. How you "move" in the forum. lol.
This makes no sense, does it?

sure it does... to everyone inside eating cake...yummy yummy cake. :smile: