• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

It's that time of year again

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Or not really.

I got a question asking if I was still an INTJ. So, TypoC-goers, am I? If you please, you can also try to pick an enneatype for me.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
You need to give us info first. :)

Why do you think you're an INTJ?

See, I don't think I'm an INTJ. INTJs are weird and creepy folks who live in their mom's basements. I at least have the class to live in the attic.

VagrantFarce

So you're not INTJ because you're not a basement-dwelling aspie?

Guess what: 99.9999% of the world's population isn't either. You need a better methodology for determining your type, mate. ;)

Seriously though, you must have some idea of your preferences.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
So you're not INTJ because you're not a basement-dwelling aspie?

Guess what: 99.9999% of the world's population isn't either. You need a better methodology for determining your type, mate. ;)

Seriously though, you must have some idea of your preferences.

Define "some" and "idea" and "of" and "your" and "preferences."

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I have the feeling that anything I say will be horribly biased towards INTJ because that's what I've been typed as the past few times.

VagrantFarce

lol, this thread was doomed from the start :hug:

:cry: "I don't wanna be INTJ!"
:) "OK, what are your type preferences?"
:cry: "I don't wanna say anything that makes me sounds INTJ! I'M NOT A BASEMENT-DWELLER LEAVE ME ALONE"

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Change your avatar to at least give the other types a fighting chance.

Atomic Fiend

1. Stop posting for while
2. Return under new username later, with no type assigned
3. Establish new username identity
4. Start new what's my type thread
5. After conclusion drop the bomb and reveal who you really are.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1. Stop posting for while
2. Return under new username later, with no type assigned
3. Establish new username identity
4. Start new what's my type thread
5. After conclusion drop the bomb and reveal who you really are.

And I will add one:

6. Take this: Thomson-Maidenbaum Personality Inventory

Just don't ponder on all the damn questions for 10 minutes each.
Read the bloody questions, and respond.
Go.

:newwink:

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Fine.

I'm always busy with something. The amount of yarn I've gone through in the last two months is ridiculous because I've been on a yarnwork (knit and crochet) kick that hasn't really died down. Sometimes I get on writing kicks and drawing kicks and even when I'm on one doesn't mean that I completely stop doing the other.

I heard from someone yesterday that they can watch TV most of the time, I think that's a horrible existence. Then again I work on this shit most of the time and don't go out with friends every day like most people and most would think that was a horrible existence. I don't really understand much of it.

With writing I really, really, really value input. It could be good or bad input but just the fact that someone's reading it, and I'm not doing it for my health really encourages me. This is not true for knitting, but it's somewhat true for drawing, but if there's no one to show the drawing to the quality just goes downhill a bit, but I don't stop completely. With music, I much prefer to have someone with me than alone.

I do like company a lot but I don't like the "OMFG YER HERE WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING OMFGEXCITINGOMFG". If I like you we could just hang around or go grocery shopping or something, I don't really care. I'd just like to keep you around. If I don't like you, it is much more preferable to completely ignore you than it is to ruin you.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fine.

I'm always busy with something. The amount of yarn I've gone through in the last two months is ridiculous because I've been on a yarnwork (knit and crochet) kick that hasn't really died down. Sometimes I get on writing kicks and drawing kicks and even when I'm on one doesn't mean that I completely stop doing the other.

I heard from someone yesterday that they can watch TV most of the time, I think that's a horrible existence. Then again I work on this shit most of the time and don't go out with friends every day like most people and most would think that was a horrible existence. I don't really understand much of it.

With writing I really, really, really value input. It could be good or bad input but just the fact that someone's reading it, and I'm not doing it for my health really encourages me. This is not true for knitting, but it's somewhat true for drawing, but if there's no one to show the drawing to the quality just goes downhill a bit, but I don't stop completely. With music, I much prefer to have someone with me than alone.

I do like company a lot but I don't like the "OMFG YER HERE WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING OMFGEXCITINGOMFG". If I like you we could just hang around or go grocery shopping or something, I don't really care. I'd just like to keep you around. If I don't like you, it is much more preferable to completely ignore you than it is to ruin you.

Helllloooooo....

Have you evertaken an online MBTI test? :cheese:

6. Take this: Thomson-Maidenbaum Personality Inventory