• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

It's that time of year again

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
INTP

E 5 I 9
S 5 N 9
T 8 F 6
P 8 J 6

Then again, many of the questions didn't make sense to me.

I am going to guess INFP or INFJ is actually closer.

VagrantFarce

OK, read this page: Philosophical Exegesis

And tell us which ones you identify with. Feel free to take the initiative and dig a bit deeper, instead of asking everyone else to discover your type via telepathy. ;)

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
You mean you guys aren't all telepaths?

aww...

definitely Fi/Te. Or Te/Fi. Whichever comes first.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
And I will add one:

6. Take this: Thomson-Maidenbaum Personality Inventory

Just don't ponder on all the damn questions for 10 minutes each.
Read the bloody questions, and respond.
Go.

:newwink:

I actually hate this test :laugh: ...though it did give me EXFJ (so it cant be THAT bad)

I'm always busy with something. The amount of yarn I've gone through in the last two months is ridiculous because I've been on a yarnwork (knit and crochet) kick that hasn't really died down. Sometimes I get on writing kicks and drawing kicks and even when I'm on one doesn't mean that I completely stop doing the other.

I heard from someone yesterday that they can watch TV most of the time, I think that's a horrible existence. Then again I work on this shit most of the time and don't go out with friends every day like most people and most would think that was a horrible existence. I don't really understand much of it.

With writing I really, really, really value input. It could be good or bad input but just the fact that someone's reading it, and I'm not doing it for my health really encourages me. This is not true for knitting, but it's somewhat true for drawing, but if there's no one to show the drawing to the quality just goes downhill a bit, but I don't stop completely. With music, I much prefer to have someone with me than alone.

I do like company a lot but I don't like the "OMFG YER HERE WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING OMFGEXCITINGOMFG". If I like you we could just hang around or go grocery shopping or something, I don't really care. I'd just like to keep you around. If I don't like you, it is much more preferable to completely ignore you than it is to ruin you.

I think this either indicates "extrovert" or "affiliative" (not necessarily both). I have an ESTP friend who has to do god damn everything "with somone". Myself and my ENTJ friend laugh about his inability to ever be alone. However, he is ESTP and therefore "pragmatic" over "affiliative". Then there are affiliative people who are definitely reserved and "introverted".

I think it would be important to establish that you are a female. A female ISTJ would look a lot different from a male one :doh: :D.

OK, read this page: Philosophical Exegesis

And tell us which ones you identify with. Feel free to take the initiative and dig a bit deeper, instead of asking everyone else to discover your type via telepathy. ;)

I see I've finally brought you over to the dark side :devil: ...my philosophical exegesis cult is growing!!!

If it helps, socionics thinks I'm an ISTj.

According to a chart that Greed gave me. An ISTj socion has certain odds of being MBTI types:

2:1:1:1:.5:.5:.5
ISTJ > ENTJ = ESTJ = ISTP > INTJ = INTP = ISFJ

If you're an affiliaitive person, then that would leave ISFJ, ISTJ and ESTJ.

Could ISFP be an option?

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I actually hate this test :laugh: ...though it did give me EXFJ (so it cant be THAT bad)

I think this either indicates "extrovert" or "affiliative" (not necessarily both). I have an ESTP friend who has to do god damn everything "with somone". Myself and my ENTJ friend laugh about his inability to ever be alone. However, he is ESTP and therefore "pragmatic" over "affiliative". Then there are affiliative people who are definitely reserved and "introverted".

I think it would be important to establish that you are a female. A female ISTJ would look a lot different from a male one :doh: :D.

I see I've finally brought you over to the dark side :devil: ...my philosophical exegesis cult is growing!!!

According to a chart that Greed gave me. An ISTj socion has certain odds of being MBTI types:

2:1:1:1:.5:.5:.5
ISTJ > ENTJ = ESTJ = ISTP > INTJ = INTP = ISFJ

If you're an affiliaitive person, then that would leave ISFJ, ISTJ and ESTJ.

Could ISFP be an option?

I may be affiliative? (doesn't know exactly what this means)...

I don't see why ISFP isn't an option.

ygolo

My termites win
I think you are a type 4(w5)--The individualist (Bohemian)

I believe you are a fairly healthy 4.

Do these descriptions fit you?:
Level 1 (At Their Best): Profoundly creative, expressing the personal and the universal, possibly in a work of art. Inspired, self-renewing and regenerating: able to transform all their experiences into something valuable: self-creative.

Level 2: Self-aware, introspective, on the "search for self," aware of feelings and inner impulses. Sensitive and intuitive both to self and others: gentle, tactful, compassionate.

4 - Enneagram Type Four: The Individualist

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She is probably confused because she is an Etype 4w5 and an INTJ. And most INTJ descriptions aren't very 4w5 friendly.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well we're telling you how to think now! You're wrong about you!

:newwink:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I thought anyone with severe anxiety problems was automatically branded a 6, though.

Oh, definitely. :rolleyes:

You can pretty easily find all of your answers when it comes to the enneagram in the sub forum's stickys. *ahem* My sig!

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Healthy side of this wing brings a withdrawn, complex creativity. May be somewhat intellectual but have exceptional depth of feeling and insight. Very much their own person; original and idiosyncratic. Have a spiritual and aesthetic openness. Will find multiple levels of meaning to most events. May have a strong need and ability to pour themselves into artistic creations. Loners; can seem enigmatic and hard to read. Externally reserved and internally resonant. When they open up it can be sudden and total. When entranced or defensive, Fours with a 5 wing can easily feel alienated and depressed. Many have a sense of not belonging, of being from another planet. Can get lost in their own process, drown in their own ocean. Whiny - tend to ruminate and relive past experience. Prone to the emotion of shame. Air of sullen, withdrawn disappointment. May live within a private mythology of pain and loss. Can get deeply morbid and fall in love with death.

Oh, wait, no, you're right.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ Wow, I bet a lot of INFJs are type 4s, huh?

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
why am I a 4? I don't relate to that.

Maybe it's because I have the gall to believe that I have the final say in stuff, aha.