• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Usehername's Enneagram Type?

Usehername

On a mission
(Subforum categorization can be tricky, sometimes!)

Anyone have enneagram thoughts for me based on my forum interaction? I can't figure out my type.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
From what I know of you you are probably 5, 6, 1 or 9. I don't know you well enough to cancel down though. :(

Usehername

On a mission

Ooouu. That's the specific type that I've been wondering lately.

I'd also welcome the reasons behind them, even if they are rather negative explanations. I promise I will simply listen and not debate back. :doh:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes I always got the 1 vibe from you... have you read any profiles?

You seem very principaled and self disciplined. 1 just seems to fit you really.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Ooouu. That's the specific type that I've been wondering lately.

I'd also welcome the reasons behind them, even if they are rather negative explanations. I promise I will simply listen and not debate back. :doh:

I'm afraid my ignorance on the topic of Enneagrams remains rather substantial. To give you an idea, I have almost no comprehension as to why my 5w8 score is to be invalidated while my 5w6 is to be embraced.

As such, I can only give you a generalized response. You strike me as one who has high standards of behavior for herself, while taking the time to defend others as to best achieve communal harmony.

Usehername

On a mission
Yes I always got the 1 vibe from you... have you read any profiles?

You seem very principaled and self disciplined. 1 just seems to fit you really.

I thought I was 5 because of this profile I read a while back Fives - the enneagram ...info from the underground but I never quite fit it. IDK, maybe it's just because I'm comparing "fit" to MBTI, where I immediately recognized myself and never had reason to doubt my typing.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/enneagram/23463-ultimate-enneagram-reference-thread.html

Have you seen the links to the threads I made with profiles for each types? Those are byfar the most accurate profiles.

Also from the profiles about 1 vs 5-

1 vs 5: Fives unlike ones don't need to adhere to standards that apply to everyone to think they are good enough. Unlike fives the way ones are rational is tied to self-control. Ones find it easy to engage the world while fives find it draining. Fives don't need to obey the rules while ones are complient to the rules.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/enneagram/24957-type-one.html
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/enneagram/24961-type-five.html