• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Quick, type my best friend!!

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My friend Justice (her birth name was Sofia, but she changed it to avoid gender bias in the workplace, and claims that it sounds like the name of a floozy with her wallet and legs open...). :doh: It seems silly, but she's like that, and "Justice" suits her much more than "Sofia".

She just turned 20. She's double-majoring in Accounting and Economics, while also working full-time as a corporate manager at a consulting firm in the Financial District. She's a member of an academic organization on campus, and is looking to become an Officer (President, VP, etc).

The thing is, she HATES accounting. HATES it. She loves economics since there's much more room for theory, logic and creativity, but to her, accounting is all either memorization or stuck-in-the-earth straight-line logic (as opposed to a more extensive type of logic).

She is so TALENTED at writing, but she just won't believe it. Her teachers have ALL doted on her writing, even going so far as to call her the next JK Rowling. Her professors have gotten her work published in local humor publications. And she LOVES writing. More so than economics even. She is never more energized than when she is in her intense focus zone writing. She told me her real goal was to permanently leave the U.S. and go from country to country teaching English.

But she is FORCING herself to stay with accounting because it is sure and practical. She says to me that the impending doom of an accounting class is like going to get a root canal. But she wants to worm her way into being a CFO so that she can greatly influence the company and use her creativity there.

As for personality, she's NOT shy or introverted, but she doesn't come off as warm. She's not the romantic type at all (her boyfriends say she's not clingy ENOUGH lol), she's EXTREMELY blunt and likes to play the devil's advocate, even in class with the professor. In fact, she gets in trouble all the time for not being politically correct (e.g., "In society, it's OK for black people, hispanics and asians to have 'power clubs', but if white people did, then they're the KKK"). She's always in a rush so she's always disorganized. Very playful with people she likes. Thinks "traditional" things like sending holiday cards out to everyone she knows is pointless and inane. Yet she'll do insane things, like go on a train wearing normal clothes and swimming goggles to "experiment" to see how strongly people react to a kink in the norm... oh, she's absolutely NUTS! :hug:

Thanks for reading this far!! But see if you can type her!

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Hey, thanks. I think I may have scared people off with the length of my post. :blush: ExTJ sounds right, except she likes to write satire, and I thought that was more of an "F" thing.