• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can't type myself (Long)

PubixCube

Hello Typology Central.

I am trying to figure out whether my preference is for Thinking or Feeling. The thing is, I can't tell the two things apart. Especially when I try and type myself. So figuring what the hell, I'll try the All-Knowing Oracle that is Teh Internetz and it's random people:

I enjoy discussions, and I will play devil's advocate when someone use their personal convictions to make an argument.

I have good empathy, but shrinking runs in the family so I'm not sure if it's a learned skill or natural affinity: I avoid conflict and please people by finding their "buttons" - their likes and dislikes. I lose a bit of interest in people if they are too easy to figure out. I'm not proud of it, but sometimes I view people as toys. I am fascinated by people who's buttons are hard to find.

I've worked with computers over half my life and I have a good understanding of systems and rules. I enjoy inventing them, and I think it's only okay to bend them when you understand them.

I have to understand everything. I don't see much difference between people and machines - DNA and programming code. I'm most times percieving everything from molecules to solar systems as cogwheels that interact with each other. But I don't think I'm detached from humanity for it, because it somehow gives me a sense of being interconnected with it all.

I like underdogs, I hate bullies. I don't need people to like each other, but they should respect one another.

I don't see myself bound by logic anymore than emotion. I use both things for direction, but I can't for the life of me figure out which one I check with first :confused:

Anyway, if anyone has 2, 1 or even ½ a cent to add, it would mean the world to me. :hug:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well, for starters, I'm pretty sure you have Fe. I also strongly think you're an N. I have no idea if you're an introvert or an extrovert. My guesses would be INTP, ENTP, and INFJ.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I believe you can still delete the two extra threads because they have not yet been responded to. If you edit the post, you can select delete thread.

P

Phantonym

^ Nope, you can't delete the threads yourself. Mod's job.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Are you sure? I'm specifically talking about threads with zero replies.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
this screams ENTP.

and what exactly was supposed to be long here? :thelook:

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type