• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please type this guy

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
He is seemingly laid back, takes things at an easy-going pace. Quiet when around others, has a hermit nature, reserved. A homebody - he loves coming home from work, wearing his pjs, and watching Three Stooges on the couch. Can be emotional - cried a lot after he lost his cats (death). Used to spoil his cats (when they were alive) by giving them extra treats, etc even though it was frowned upon by his wife.

Has a few things which he has a passion for... Corvettes, tigers, etc. Likes working out and driving in general. Made a couple of sports predictions which came true, and he brings it up to me now and then, lol. A genuinely nice and good person. Usually does not like to get involved in debates, discussions, etc. Likes talking to kids (I get the impression he likes talking to kids more so than adults sometimes). Sings, loves to crack jokes with the young'ns.

My bad if it's not enough info. Based on this though, what type would he be? Thanks in advance.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sounds ISFP

sticker

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Seems like INFP, ISFP or ISFJ to me.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
could be ISTP.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The information given points to ISFP.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Thanks for the responses so far, I thought he was ISFP too, but posted this topic to see what others thought.