• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Stepho is a WHAT??!

What type is Stepho?

• INFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFP

• Other [please explain]

• Total voters

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Alright, I caved. Though I'm almost pretty sure I'm an ISFP (if one could ever be so sure), I'd like to hear some thoughts of others. I do realize that it's almost impossible to really figure one's type out unless you really know someone, but I figure from my posts and the video I'm putting up, that it might just allow a small glimpse of my personality.

It's been argued that I'm ISFP, ESFP, INFP, and/or ISFJ.
So go for it you super duper typer heros!

Here's my previous video I've posted on this forum. Sorry for the bad quality.
[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQriUVIcTes"]Stepho is the besto[/youtube]

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Well Steph, I think you're an ISFP. I know you come across as all E on these forums, but I know that you're just throwing your Se out here because you don't always get to use it in your home life.

Either way, you're just a really amazing person and I'm glad I met you. You're just so modest and down to earth. Wow, you're really swell. :D

oh yeah, bump.

sleepy

Well Steph, I think you're an ISFP. I know you come across as all E on these forums, but I know that you're just throwing your Se out here because you don't always get to use it in your home life.

Either way, you're just a really amazing person and I'm glad I met you. You're just so modest and down to earth. Wow, you're really swell. :D
Seconded.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
ISFP because I usually vote what people have in their Type: section.

sticker

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Moving the camera around seems like a very Se thing to do. xD And... you seem pretty animated.
Drawers full of fashion stuff. :thelook: Seems very ISFP.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think she's mostly CUTE. But ISFP would work too. ;)

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
ISFJ.

No special reason. Just a vibe. Dress, hands, manner.

I know one ISFJ girl, and I lived next door to a fifty year old ISFP guy for a long time. You don't look like a guy. So, ISFJ.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
The "vibe" is organised. That's all I can say. ISFJ would be my enigma, so I can't explain more than that there's a kind of directiveness to your interactions.

ISFP buddy used to read and paint and was a smooth dresser too. If he watched a movie, he'd be on imdb checking out trivia, and that would be a part of the watching experience. He'd find it interesting to collect details of production and the writers and generally bits of information that made interesting short stories.

Total music buff too. He'd have music playing most hours of the day and get into particular zones, following a theme, and start downloading stuff. And he was a source of detailed background info on bands and people so long as he'd liked them at some point.

But he was 50. And you're not 50. Do you have to write yourself notes to remember to do stuff during the day?

StrappingYoungLad

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
ISFP buddy used to read and paint and was a smooth dresser too. If he watched a movie, he'd be on imdb checking out trivia, and that would be a part of the watching experience. He'd find it interesting to collect details of production and the writers and generally bits of information that made interesting short stories.

Total music buff too. He'd have music playing most hours of the day and get into particular zones, following a theme, and start downloading stuff. And he was a source of detailed background info on bands and people so long as he'd liked them at some point.

Oh wow! that's just like me.

But I think she's ISFP like Jeffster because she acts like a loose cannon SP for shits and giggles.

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
ISFP, using appearance to express yourself is a fairly typical trait.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
You seem a bit E online but your video say I.

ISFP

I love imdb trivia.