• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What am I????????

hazzle92

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I've took many tests, results vary and it's making me pull this face: :huh:. So I'd like some help, I've rambled about my self below and I'd like anyone to suggest what type this suggests of me:

In no particular order of importance:
Random stuff first:
- Well to start I could say, I love music, especially rock or indie music. The music I listen to must be sentimental and heartfelt, I don’t like ‘fun’ music unless it feels real to me. I’m a music snob I do admit.
- I will have emotional outbursts while seeming to be calm and reserved rest of the time, my family call me fiery lol.
- I’m very irritable; I hate bad table manners etc.
- I’m pretty unconventional, I dislike tradition and authority, I’m independent in my choices – for example I converted to an atheist in a Christian family, plus I’m the only vegetarian in my family. I like express my vegetarian views to them as well – animal rights mean a lot to me. I thrive on discussion of important issues, things on which I place value and get irritated when there is a lacking response from other people - I want them to reply with the same passion and enthusiasm with their own opinions.
- Very interested in nature and the beauty of the world. I like the rain.
- Against war and feel very angry when I really think about the injustice.
- I am interested in how other people live across the world.
- Want to be true to myself.
- Have a strong interest in self awareness and discovery; believe in the richness of an inner life.
- I work hard at stuff I care about.
- I work well with structures, but I can be flexible if the need arise and will suggest something random; however I prefer to know what I’m going to be doing so I can plan in advance.
- Very obsessive, if one topic is on my mind it will be most likely be there for a considerable amount of time until it’s played itself out
- Neurotic, I worry...a lot.
- I’m a good student, I get As and Bs and teachers always seem to like me. I place enjoyment in finding out a maths problem - I am talented at problems which require logic; but I do prefer subjects like Human Geography and English since they have that relevance to the world which I do value, hence my choice to study English at university next year.
- I value intelligence in other people.
- I find it easy to remember my school timetable and I’m nearly always on time to lessons. I concentrate very well and can become absorbed in what I’m doing or what I’m thinking.
- I would never be found in careers associated with childcare or elderly care, I can’t look after people physically.

Social stuff:
- I have few friends and like to keep myself in the background; but my friends (and even people I know considerably less) talk to about serious, personal issues they have. Believe me I’ve had some individuals I hardly know telling me secrets that they said they had only told their best mate. I guess they must consider I’m some kind of agony aunt or something. People who don’t know me consider me to nice, but quiet. Bit of a loner I guess, I don’t start conversations; I wish people would come up to me casually and talk because I cannot do the same.
- I’m very close to my family and rely heavily on them, which they probably don’t realise since I give off quite an independent persona usually, I don’t like to be the centre of attention in the family unit if the issue is serious or important. I also care immensely for them; I want them to be happy else I cannot be happy. Recently my sister was depressed, which led to me becoming ill with stress because I worried about her. I want to help members of my family out if they have problems, though this is only as long as I’m not in a bad place myself, I will talk their problems through trying help in any way I can. But only to a certain point, on that day, because I will get annoyed if my efforts are fruitless; but that doesn’t stop me trying again another day.
- I’m very comfortable expressing my feelings to my family especially my mum; but wouldn’t dream of telling someone I didn’t know properly about how I feel, unless it was anonymous like on the internet, but I sometimes daydream about telling people what I’m truly like in real life.
- I only like physical contact from my family, and willingly hug my family.
- I will be reserved when first meeting people, it takes me a while before I’m showing my true colours, where I thrive on discussion, important discussion not small talk (small talk - something I can't stand) – I get involved, I get a rush of adrenalin, I often surprise people. I can be outspoken, but have learnt recently during my teenage years to be more tactful and considerate, I don’t want to upset people and get very distressed when I do and can’t stop thinking about it.

Thank you. Replies will mean a lot to me.

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
iNFp (lowercase meaning weaker)

N, I think definitely.
F, for realz.
I, gottsa be.
P, can't decide.

What say you? Welcome to TypeC by the way! :)

P

Phantonym

Welcome to the forums! :) Off the top of my head, I'm guessing INFJ. That's it from me for now, wait for the functions addicts to show up, then you'll be able to get a bit more deeply into the subject. :)

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Welcome to the forums! :) Off the top of my head, I'm guessing INFJ. That's it from me for now, wait for the functions addicts to show up, then you'll be able to get a bit more deeply into the subject. :)

The functions addicts??!?!?!??!?!?! NOOOOOOEESSS!
funny-screaming-boy-horse.jpg

P

Phantonym

^^ :popc1: More fun for me to observe when they show up and start at it like a bunch of dogs with a bone.

hazzle92

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
iNFp (lowercase meaning weaker)

N, I think definitely.
F, for realz.
I, gottsa be.
P, can't decide.

What say you? Welcome to TypeC by the way! :)

Thanks :yes:. In the past I've got infj, infp, intj and intp; getting four different ones is confusing. I dunno really, the j/p is the difficult one, I'm not airy fairy, but then again routine does annoy me sometimes, but sometimes I need it lol. People say I've pretty organised, maybe I don't believe it because my mum is the most conscientious person I've ever met, bit hard to live up to. I love your avatar btw.

Thanks :hi:. Lol function addicts, I've seen about functions, but I honestly I couldn't be bothered to read it all when I looked it up because I was too tired.

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I'd say INFP with a strong Te. The amount of times the word 'value' appears seems like an indicator for Fi :)

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd say INFP with a strong Te. The amount of times the word 'value' appears seems like an indicator for Fi :)

For undisclosed reasons, I shat myself when reading that post.

As for your J/P. Having grown up in a very J environment, can make any P person 'appear' J on the surface.. But the overall vibe I get from you and what's written in your post is that you're P. P's can organise. J's can slack off. It's not a black and white thing. But it's clear your preference, whenever possible, is definatly perceiving.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Could you futher describe this 'strong Te'? Are you just saying, or have you found some kind of evidence of it?

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
One of the things that stood out throughout your post is that you have very strong convictions. I'm going to venture a guess, and say that you're most likely a Fi-dom.

Oh, and welcome btw.

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Could you futher describe this 'strong Te'? Are you just saying, or have you found some kind of evidence of it?

Mostly a guess. The planning stuff and the timetable. A P can be organized and punctual if it is important to him

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
I agree with Kra that you have strong Fi, but I'm going to add that I think your sensing is extroverted. I get this impression from how you say you like nature and the rain, and also your choice to study subjects that you can see apply to the world around you even. Your enjoyment of physical contact with people you feel comfortable with is also consistent with Se subservient to Fi. Therefore I suggest that you are an ISFP. Don't worry about the test that get you as an intuitive of some sort. Most of these tests suck, as you might have guessed from the number different results you get out of them.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Let me give it a shot.
- Well to start I could say, I love music, especially rock or indie music. The music I listen to must be sentimental and heartfelt, I don’t like ‘fun’ music unless it feels real to me. I’m a music snob I do admit.
Fi
- I will have emotional outbursts while seeming to be calm and reserved rest of the time, my family call me fiery lol.
Fi
- I’m very irritable; I hate bad table manners etc.
TeSi
- I’m pretty unconventional, I dislike tradition and authority, I’m independent in my choices – for example I converted to an atheist in a Christian family, plus I’m the only vegetarian in my family. I like express my vegetarian views to them as well – animal rights mean a lot to me. I thrive on discussion of important issues, things on which I place value and get irritated when there is a lacking response from other people - I want them to reply with the same passion and enthusiasm with their own opinions.
Mostly Te
- Very interested in nature and the beauty of the world. I like the rain.
NF
- Against war and feel very angry when I really think about the injustice.
F
- I am interested in how other people live across the world.
Ne
- Want to be true to myself.
Fi
- Have a strong interest in self awareness and discovery; believe in the richness of an inner life.
Ni or Fi
- I work hard at stuff I care about.
Te or Fe depending on what it is you care about
- I work well with structures, but I can be flexible if the need arise and will suggest something random; however I prefer to know what I’m going to be doing so I can plan in advance.
Te
- Very obsessive, if one topic is on my mind it will be most likely be there for a considerable amount of time until it’s played itself out
Si?
- Neurotic, I worry...a lot.
Te or Fe depending on what it is you worry about.
- I’m a good student, I get As and Bs and teachers always seem to like me. I place enjoyment in finding out a maths problem
SJ or NT.
- I am talented at problems which require logic; but I do prefer subjects like Human Geography and English since they have that relevance to the world which I do value, hence my choice to study English at university next year.
Talent with Te or Ti preferring some Si
- I value intelligence in other people.
Ni and Te, Ti and Ne. A bit hard to say.
- I find it easy to remember my school timetable and I’m nearly always on time to lessons. I concentrate very well and can become absorbed in what I’m doing or what I’m thinking.
Si Te
- I would never be found in careers associated with childcare or elderly care, I can’t look after people physically.
Lack of Fe
Social stuff:
- I have few friends and like to keep myself in the background; but my friends (and even people I know considerably less) talk to about serious, personal issues they have. Believe me I’ve had some individuals I hardly know telling me secrets that they said they had only told their best mate. I guess they must consider I’m some kind of agony aunt or something. People who don’t know me consider me to nice, but quiet. Bit of a loner I guess, I don’t start conversations; I wish people would come up to me casually and talk because I cannot do the same.
Ni? Fi? One of them works here in this context.
- I’m very close to my family and rely heavily on them, which they probably don’t realise since I give off quite an independent persona usually, I don’t like to be the centre of attention in the family unit if the issue is serious or important. I also care immensely for them; I want them to be happy else I cannot be happy. Recently my sister was depressed, which led to me becoming ill with stress because I worried about her. I want to help members of my family out if they have problems, though this is only as long as I’m not in a bad place myself, I will talk their problems through trying help in any way I can. But only to a certain point, on that day, because I will get annoyed if my efforts are fruitless; but that doesn’t stop me trying again another day.
Looks like NiFe or SiFe
- I’m very comfortable expressing my feelings to my family especially my mum; but wouldn’t dream of telling someone I didn’t know properly about how I feel, unless it was anonymous like on the internet, but I sometimes daydream about telling people what I’m truly like in real life.
FiNe
- I only like physical contact from my family, and willingly hug my family.
Only use of Fe is within the family. Again Fe is suppressed as much as possible. Fi
- I will be reserved when first meeting people, it takes me a while before I’m showing my true colours, where I thrive on discussion, important discussion not small talk (small talk - something I can't stand) – I get involved, I get a rush of adrenalin, I often surprise people. I can be outspoken, but have learnt recently during my teenage years to be more tactful and considerate, I don’t want to upset people and get very distressed when I do and can’t stop thinking about it.
Fi

I may have made a few mistakes.I had rushed and not analysed them perfectly but most of them should more or less be correct.
It seems Fi is high here. Te is shown a bit here as well. FP or TJ. It's obvious you are an introvert. I would conclude with INFP as there was no properly shown Se plus most of the functions match with the functions of the INFP.

hazzle92

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Thanks for the responses, INFP is interesting, but then I did the 'check' thing on this sub-forum and got INFJ, so I dunno. I don't really doubt the INF, it seems accurate, but the J/P thing seems to be a problem because I guess I'm some where in the middle. Then again with these functions INFP and INFJ should be considered very different types

P

Phantonym

Thanks for the responses, INFP is interesting, but then I did the 'check' thing on this sub-forum and got INFJ, so I dunno. I don't really doubt the INF, it seems accurate, but the J/P thing seems to be a problem because I guess I'm some where in the middle. Then again with these functions INFP and INFJ should be considered very different types

Welcome to the club. If you ever feel like reading up on it, here's a site that can either make things more clear or...not. Good luck with everything. Ultimately, it's up to you to make peace with it. :)

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I think you're an I_FJ...
not sure about the S/N.

hazzle92

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Thanks for the link. Reading that I sound more INFJ to be honest, the communication style of INFJ is very typical of me, for example I was telling my friend she should (INFP would be more inclined to say could) add artwork to her albums on her iPod, my sister, who were with us at the time, told me off for telling my mate what to do - being bossy apparently! Looking at it though, my mate says all the time "you are really assertive", I've never been a passive person.

How do you define S and N? I always put myself as N because I read that it's apparently about looking forward to future events and having your head in the clouds, whereas S people are "here and now" people - something I never will be, I'm probably wrong though :\.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Just keep in mind that when someone posts asking "what type am I" and they could possible be INFP many people are going to say INFP just because you are asking what type you are. Don't tell anyone that I said that though.