• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me with an important life decision!

I think pocket lint's type is...

• ESTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFJ

• ISTJ

• ISFJ

• ENTJ

• ENTP

• INTJ

• INTP

• ESTP

• ESFP

• ENFJ

• ENFP

• o_O ?

• Total voters

pocket lint

MBTI Type
isxp
:laugh: J/K! I want to make a blog here, but I don't know where to start it because I'm not sure if I'm more of an SP or NF. I'd mostly use pictures to show what is going on in my mind, post links to things that I find that are funny, and maybe talk about things I've learned/discovered which may be related to MBTI, but probably is more random. I've never had a blog before mostly because I don't like to write much, but I think it would be fun to start one here!

I put up a poll because I want to know what type people think I am so if I end up making a blog, it won't be a shock if I appear in one of the sub-forums. :D

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd like it if you went to the SP blog, just because that place is decrepid with under-use. :D

pocket lint

MBTI Type
isxp
I'd like it if you went to the SP blog, just because that place is decrepid with under-use. :D

Before making this thread, I was just going to start one there... but then I thought about all the SP bashing in the sub-forum, and it made me think twice, lol.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Screw 'em!

I don't even subscribe to Kiersey's classifications.
I'll be rooting for you. :nice:

OctaviaCaesar

MBTI Type
INFJ
Hi, Pocket lint! I voted that you were an INFP because I checked your previous posts and you seem drawn to abstract thinking.

*Magic Poriferan--I know Kiersey's types can be misunderstood very easily, but I think there's value in temperament theory. Give it another chance!*

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
note: Whichever you decide, we can move your blog to the other if you decide later it was a wrong turn in the road. Just let us know.

(How's that for an appeal to P?)

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
What are some topics you are thinking of writing about in your blog?

What does the sky being blue mean to you?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I voted ISFP. I see I'm not alone in that assessment? Interesting!

pocket lint

MBTI Type
isxp
Screw 'em!

I don't even subscribe to Kiersey's classifications.
I'll be rooting for you. :nice:
Awww. :cry: :hug: :smile: LOL... that emoticon you used is creepy looking
Hi, Pocket lint! I voted that you were an INFP because I checked your previous posts and you seem drawn to abstract thinking.
:) Thanks! Hmm... what are examples of when I am being abstract?

I think I am as much N as I am S. I just can't say much about most of the things I see/experience/learn... because, well you just had to be there or have read the same things? I am on here because I like that most people that are into the MBTI happen to be really open-minded and genuinely want to understand others, not to obsess over if the system works or not. IRL, it's not as big of a deal to me... I still put as much effort into my friendships/relationships, and that works well for me.

note: Whichever you decide, we can move your blog to the other if you decide later it was a wrong turn in the road. Just let us know.

(How's that for an appeal to P?)
:party2: Party in the SJ forum!

I'm trying to spam it up, really I am. :cry:
:worthy:

I'm not sure what I would write about right now. I think it would be more of a photo blog. I think this place needs some cheer up, so I'll post up things I find that are humorous (almost everything is funny to me, though).
:huh: It would just be blue and pretty to look at?

I voted ISFP. I see I'm not alone in that assessment? Interesting!
Actually, I often feel the urge to throw bricks at people who stereotype SPs! Hmmm... I know which side I am on now!

pocket lint

MBTI Type
isxp
*GASP* Someone thinks that I could be an "ISTP" and another person thinks I'm "weird"? :(

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
You just earned yourself another ISFP vote based on these responses! :D

(Be sure to read and consider the profiles of both ISFP and INFP though. :))

JAVO said:
I'm not sure what I would write about right now. I think it would be more of a photo blog. I think this place needs some cheer up, so I'll post up things I find that are humorous (almost everything is funny to me, though).

JAVO said:
:huh: It would just be blue and pretty to look at?

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have to agree. :D
Pocket Lint's responses did make her seem even more ISFP.

And to her, I say this!

:nice: :nice: :nice:

Someone called you weird, but is that such a bad thing?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
"weird" can only be a good thing!

pocket lint

MBTI Type
isxp
You just earned yourself another ISFP vote based on these responses! :D
I have to agree. :D
Pocket Lint's responses did make her seem even more ISFP.
:shock: Why do I feel like a lab experiment?

(Be sure to read and consider the profiles of both ISFP and INFP though. :))
Yup, I must have read about 50 million pages worth of descriptions... they are too one dimensional to me. I'd only identify with a couple sentences from each profile. I still consider myself borderline S/N. :doh:

Someone called you weird, but is that such a bad thing?
"weird" can only be a good thing!
I agree. I almost voted "weird" too! :D I like weird, and get bored with my non-weird friends very quickly. Weird is creative.
:cry: You guys are just trying to be nice! That's okay if you mean I am weird weird too, LOL!

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
:shock: Why do I feel like a lab experiment?

Don't worry, we haven't even started the electric shock phase yet. :D :hug:

:cry: You guys are just trying to be nice! That's okay if you mean I am weird weird too, LOL!
I consider myself weird. In fact, I think "weird" is somewhat of a P thing. We like to consider all angles and perspectives, so we often adopt those unconventional angles and perspectives. It's a good thing.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tell me, Pocket Lint, do you...

1: Daydream much?

2: like to write or read poetry?

3: Have an interest in studying philosophy?

pocket lint

MBTI Type
isxp