• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Type?

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
While my tenure on this site is still immature, I think I've gotten to know (some) of you fairly well.
Based on your general observations, into which Type would you approximately apply me?

I'm not always certain myself. I think I fit into two distinctions, with mild accuracy.

Tho'ts?

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're dry and matter-of-fact.
Perhaps even laconic.

If anything else, I'd bet my money on an ISTJ.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
From the objectivity debate... I label you as IXTJ. You do have a lean towards ENTJ though. That's my feel on things anyways.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
From the objectivity debate... I label you as IXTJ. You do have a lean towards ENTJ though. That's my feel on things anyways.

Thanks.

To clear up the "S" element, I can tell you that I have (unfortunately) little to speak to in the way of Sensory intelligence. I enjoy (and excel in) abstract data far more than concrete; yet, work to solidify hypotheticals with empirical footprints. This is perhaps the reason I might appear as S to some.

I'm an NT. Of that much, I am certain.

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
I think I can see the NT in you as well. You seem more perceiving dominant, so probably INTJ or ENTP> What do you thin?