• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type am I?

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
n/a -I can be quite moody.
n/a -My favourite music styles are black metal, death metal and post-rock.
n/a -My favourite genres of Film & TV are drama, comedy and horror.
Te -I prefer to organise people for a mutual goal.
Te -I can be very pedantic.
I -I find it hard to make new friends, and tend to stick to a few friendships for a very long time.
n/a -I suffer from insomnia occasionally.
N -I do not enjoy sports and practical activities, I much prefer theoretical and academic ventures.
n/a -I am not very creative, but greatly appreciate and enjoy others' creative efforts.
n/a -I am very interested in alternate realities and supernatural beings.
Te -I am seeking to become a film critic when I'm older.
strong Te -I very much enjoy structuring and organising my life and environment, but on the contrary I'm usually fairly flexible and laid-back, and like to take things as they come.
Si -I get very emotional about films or music that I enjoy thoroughly; I have been known to cry during movies on quite a few occasions, because I can become very attached to the characters.
Fe -I have a very emotional outlook on life and am deeply hurt when something bad happens to someone that I (truly) care about.
Si -My main interests are listening to, collecting, observing and critiquing music (I write reviews for a site called rateyourmusic.com, here's a link to my reviews: Midders's reviews - Rate Your Music), posting in Internet forums and observing nature.
n/a -My favourite (musical) artists are Sacramentum, Death and Carcass. I do not have favourite actors, singers, writers or otherwise entertainment-affiliated individuals.
Fe + Te -I am described as weird, opinionated, obsessive, caring and intellectual by others. I would describe myself as idealistic, perfectionistic and obsessive.
I -I am fairly shy when meeting new people, but not overly anxious or reserved.
still can be I -I can be quite a social animal. I can be very talkative, initiating and outspoken when I need to be.
Te -I'm very perfectionistic and borderline OCD about many things, namely the tidiness of my room and computer area, and the order in which I listen to albums or watch films. Other wise, I am pretty laid-back and flexible.
human -I can be very emotionally sensitive, either contemplating conflict in a depressed way for days after the conflict situation, or bursting out randomly and irrationally in expressions of bad temper.

I'm seeing Te, Si and Fe

Not sure about your type.

Aphex

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
n/a -I can be quite moody.
n/a -My favourite music styles are black metal, death metal and post-rock.
n/a -My favourite genres of Film & TV are drama, comedy and horror.
Te -I prefer to organise people for a mutual goal.
Te -I can be very pedantic.
I -I find it hard to make new friends, and tend to stick to a few friendships for a very long time.
n/a -I suffer from insomnia occasionally.
N -I do not enjoy sports and practical activities, I much prefer theoretical and academic ventures.
n/a -I am not very creative, but greatly appreciate and enjoy others' creative efforts.
n/a -I am very interested in alternate realities and supernatural beings.
Te -I am seeking to become a film critic when I'm older.
strong Te -I very much enjoy structuring and organising my life and environment, but on the contrary I'm usually fairly flexible and laid-back, and like to take things as they come.
Si -I get very emotional about films or music that I enjoy thoroughly; I have been known to cry during movies on quite a few occasions, because I can become very attached to the characters.
Fe -I have a very emotional outlook on life and am deeply hurt when something bad happens to someone that I (truly) care about.
Si -My main interests are listening to, collecting, observing and critiquing music (I write reviews for a site called rateyourmusic.com, here's a link to my reviews: Midders's reviews - Rate Your Music), posting in Internet forums and observing nature.
n/a -My favourite (musical) artists are Sacramentum, Death and Carcass. I do not have favourite actors, singers, writers or otherwise entertainment-affiliated individuals.
Fe + Te -I am described as weird, opinionated, obsessive, caring and intellectual by others. I would describe myself as idealistic, perfectionistic and obsessive.
I -I am fairly shy when meeting new people, but not overly anxious or reserved.
still can be I -I can be quite a social animal. I can be very talkative, initiating and outspoken when I need to be.
Te -I'm very perfectionistic and borderline OCD about many things, namely the tidiness of my room and computer area, and the order in which I listen to albums or watch films. Other wise, I am pretty laid-back and flexible.
human -I can be very emotionally sensitive, either contemplating conflict in a depressed way for days after the conflict situation, or bursting out randomly and irrationally in expressions of bad temper.

I'm seeing Te, Si and Fe

Not sure about your type.

Thanks for the input.

Aphex

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
OK, I've had a good month or so of serious reflection, revision and thorough studying... and I think the idea of me being an INFJ is just ridiculous. On the surface, yeah, it's possible. A hell of a lot more likely than other types, for sure. But I've read a few thousand descriptions and it's just not me.

For one, I've definitely decided I'm not an F type. I'm emotional, yes, sensitive, yes... but these fucking value systems? What is this shit? I feel like I've been pretending like I had some underlying values, but they're not there. To be honest I have no idea at all what they are. Logic is so much more important and comes to me so much more easily.

So that would bring us to the INTJ. Wrong again. I just don't think I'm a J type. I love planning, organising and all that jazz, but my life is about taking opportunities as they rise; I'm not a chaser. I'm way too laid-back to be a J, and beyond that, I've read so many descriptions of every J type on so many sites, and NONE of them sound remotely like me.

The INTP, my original result. I don't know how this was missed... I read the description on a lot of sites and it fits me like a glove, apart from the whole quiet and reserved stuff. I read the multitude of ENTP descriptions, and they sound a lot like me too.

I'm leaving my type at xNTP at this time, and will get back to you. The INFJ? Bullshit.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If you're certain that neither INxJ type is right, the next one I'd look at is INFP.

Note that INFPs often describe themselves as "very logical" because their value systems seem inherently logical to them.

Try these:

INFJ

INFP

INTJ

INTP

Aphex

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
If you're certain that neither INxJ type is right, the next one I'd look at is INFP.

Note that INFPs often describe themselves as "very logical" because their value systems seem inherently logical to them.

Try these:

INFJ

INFP

INTJ

INTP

What about me makes me seem like I'm not an E type?