• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me type this guy.

une_autre

MBTI Type
ESTP
This is one of my colleagues at university, one that I don't know very well. I will try to put together some bits of his personality and await for your help in typing him.

- he loves partying, he is the kind of guy that would go to flat parties or clubbing all week long;
- he is quite popular, I wouldn't be able to say how many true friends he has (probably not too many in any case) but he seems to have a wide circle of acquaintances;
- he is very charismatic and instantly gets along with everybody. He would talk and talk till the end of time without really caring if the audience is truly interested in his topic or not;
- he loves science and computer stuff. He is really good at technical stuff;
- he is very interested in topics such as the existence of God and likes to blabber a lot on hypothetical stuff;
- he has an active interest in the topic of the direction our world is heading to (as in world politics and stuff);
- he is able to make sound argumentations and to prove his points;
- he loves to brag (and I suspect he has a very high opinion of himself)
- he is a girls' guy

I don't think that his E needs to be questioned. What do you think?

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
How is any of that P? I was thinking an EJ of some sort. Probably ENFJ

une_autre

MBTI Type
ESTP
I just assumed he would be a P, because he is not the type of person to keep everything well organised and orderly, but then again, it didn't occur to me that he might be a J.
Would you please explain your choice of ENFJ?

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
It sounds like he uses Se/Fe as a dominant/tertiary combo, since you focus a lot on how popular, friendly, and charismatic he is, which leaves ESTP or ENFJ. I think both would make sense, but I'm thinking ENFJ because inferior Ni would otherwise be too weak for him to be too interested in hypothetical stuff, especially since you used the phrase "where the world is headed". Also i get the feeling that this guy likes to be in charge and to control his environment.

G

Glycerine

Also, NFJs aren't really known for being really orderly and organized in the traditional sense. We are more organized w/ relationships, people, and ideas.

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
My first thought is ENTX, but there isn't much information here to make a fair guess, IMO.

une_autre

MBTI Type
ESTP
Well I don't really know him that well. Is there anything specific that would help in typing him?
Please do ask, I will answer as much as I can.

une_autre

MBTI Type
ESTP
Thanks for the input everybody, I think that ENTP seems very plausible, though I am not 100%.