• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Type?

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
I had an old friend that I used to live with. We kinda hit it off the day we met. She was extremely talkative, prided herself on the grades she made in school, psychoanaylzed everyone, and dated "nerds" and "dorks".

She was incredibly organized and did most things predictably. She took naps during the day after her afternoon class, was really concerned with her weight(but not so much her overall health). She tried to fit into every single group she found on campus. One month she was hanging with the LGBT group, the next, she had joined the hip-hop crew, and then she was going to go into the military because she met some people in the military. She was a psychology major and then a teaching major.

She expressed the occasional anti-establishment sentiment, but then she would turn around and say that people needed the government because they couldn't be trusted. She loved to read and spent a lot of time in her room alone, but she was almost too extroverted for me. I would quietly sneak into our apartment because as soon as she would hear me come into the door, she'd come out of her room and start talking for hours. Most of her conversation consisted of complaints about how people treated her wrong or didn't accept her(her family, her "friends", her boyfriend,etc...). The next day, she'd be happily hanging out with the people that she was talking about until they did something else she didn't like. Then she'd get all dramatic again. I think she broke down crying every week. She had a silly sense of humor. We got along pretty well. Often times, she overwhelmed me with her emotionality and how talkative she was, but she was cool peoples. She test as an ENTJ and an INTJ.:shock:

Fecal McAngry

I had an old friend that I used to live with. We kinda hit it off the day we met. She was extremely talkative, prided herself on the grades she made in school, psychoanaylzed everyone, and dated "nerds" and "dorks".

She was incredibly organized and did most things predictably. She took naps during the day after her afternoon class, was really concerned with her weight(but not so much her overall health). She tried to fit into every single group she found on campus. One month she was hanging with the LGBT group, the next, she had joined the hip-hop crew, and then she was going to go into the military because she met some people in the military. She was a psychology major and then a teaching major.

She expressed the occasional anti-establishment sentiment, but then she would turn around and say that people needed the government because they couldn't be trusted. She loved to read and spent a lot of time in her room alone, but she was almost too extroverted for me. I would quietly sneak into our apartment because as soon as she would hear me come into the door, she'd come out of her room and start talking for hours. Most of her conversation consisted of complaints about how people treated her wrong or didn't accept her(her family, her "friends", her boyfriend,etc...). The next day, she'd be happily hanging out with the people that she was talking about until they did something else she didn't like. Then she'd get all dramatic again. I think she broke down crying every week. She had a silly sense of humor. We got along pretty well. Often times, she overwhelmed me with her emotionality and how talkative she was, but she was cool peoples. She test as an ENTJ and an INTJ.:shock:

What's your question?

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I'm LOLing at Fecal McAngry's lack of inference skills...

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6

She doesn't sound much like either of those! I'm seeing Fe here, but I'm not sure about much else.

Fecal McAngry

I LOLed at that. haha!
That's a Larry Kingism I'm fond of.

Larry: We're here today with actress Halle Berry, who was recently nominated for an Academy Award for her work in Monster's Ball. Our first call is from Andrew, in Grand Rapids, MI. Go ahead, Andrew.

Andrew: Halle! You are so hot! I was down in Greenwich Village last Sunday and man, I saw the signs for the movie and I gotta tell you--you know how it gets real humid in New York in summer, and, like my shirt was like sticking to me because it was so humid and hot, too, ya know--and I gotta tell you, that looks like--I mean, when the movie comes out--and I know you do a lot of movies and you're a really good actress and I have a lot of respect for the acting profession because I know how hard it is and how tough it must be to make it in this business--but ya know when you were making the film did it, you know--when you think back on all the trials and tribulations that you all people have---

Larry: What's your question?

Andrew: Well, I just wanted to say to Halle that she is--you know, that movie looks--I am definitely looking forward, you know--

(((CLICK)))

Larry: Our next caller is Stephanie, from West Hollywood...

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
G

Glycerine

EnFJ. She sounds way too overly concerned w/ image and people to be ENTJ. For me, I viewed my F as a weakness so I would consistently test as TJ. That might be the case w/ her.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
EnFJ. She sounds way too overly concerned w/ image and people to be ENTJ. For me, I viewed my F as a weakness so I would consistently test as TJ. That might be the case w/ her.
That's interesting. Good point. She was incredibly sweet and always felt like she was getting pushed around by people, so I could see that. Her feelings were frequently crushed, and she showed it.

I've never met anyone who was so openly concerned with finding a group to fit into. It was like the group became her identity, until they didn't, and then she was shattered and looking for somewhere else to belong. She was also very open about everything that went on in her life. It's hard to shock me, but....:laugh:Not stereotypically NTJish.

G

Glycerine

That's interesting. Good point. She was incredibly sweet and always felt like she was getting pushed around by people, so I could see that. Her feelings were frequently crushed, and she showed it.

I've never met anyone who was so openly concerned with finding a group to fit into. It was like the group became her identity, until they didn't, and then she was shattered and looking for somewhere else to belong. She was also very open about everything that went on in her life. It's hard to shock me, but....:laugh:Not stereotypically NTJish.
hahaha, Fe to the max. It craves connecting with people. Nothing Te about the description. Te users are more about practicality and efficiency so "fitting into groups" isn't really their top priority. They would be more like "if you don't like me, deal with it". So the next question is:ESFJ or ENFJ?