• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Type Are You Not?

Kaveri

MBTI Type
intp
I'm definitely not an SP because I don't live in the moment. I romanticise and admire living in the moment but my mind is usually in the clouds, I'm really bad at finding missing objects, I'm absent-minded, physically slow (according to other people-- I don't get it) etc.

I'm not an SJ because I'm... just not. I don't know enough about them as a group to explain why. I'm just not.

I'm not an INTJ because I'm not cold and calculating enough to be an INTJ.

I'm not an ENTJ because I'm not assertive, and the best-fit careers for ENTJs don't resonate with me at all.

I'm not an E because most people say that I'm quiet and calm. I prefer small groups to big groups and even though I love spending time with people, I like to interact in a small, familiar group and usually in a quiet and calm way. Big, extroverted groups easily make me feel awkward and abnormal, like an alien.

I'm not an INTP because I was a shy, cuddly child who clung to parents. I was detached from the outer world, but I wasn't detached from my family. (Somewhere I read that INTP children seem detached, even from their parents.)

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Thread has taken off, nice. Is a sweet poke at what types couldn't possibly define me unless I got personalty overhauled.

Well I'm certainly not ESTP enough. Today I think my boss grew more white hairs after I panicked and I forgot what to say when selling. He was saying something about its not rocket science you know you just go up to customers and sell. So I can definitely rule out ESTP.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not a Fi type... that confuses me

also not an Fe type, which you'd really beleive if you knew me in real life! :laugh:

and TOTALLY not a Judging type... oh god no! :horor:

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I am sure that I am not an NT type. I'm not fascinated enough by abstract concepts although I do find them interesting. Generally, I prefer to live in the moment.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Definitely not an SP or NJ, and not an FJ.

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I got excited when I saw the thread title...there should be a personality test which reveals to you the result you were furtherst away from.

white_phones

MBTI Type
INTJ
i am not a EXFX

because i dont like to be around ppl which =/= E

i am not a feeling touching person so =/= F

EF is something i do not do nor get alone with -_-

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not an NT..not logical enough for that ;)

Not an ST..not confident or problemsolving enough for that

Not an SJ...suck too much at being detailoriented and precise

G

garbage

In order of "most obvious" to "least obvious":

Sensing is out entirely, because I don't notice details, I'm clumsy, and.. every other intuitive stereotype out there. I'm probably one of the most N-leaning people I know.

Especially when it comes to my method of delivery, I'm not anything but Ne or Te dominant. Nothing else fits. (I alternate between the two "external" states of mind pretty readily, though with Te clearly on the back burner.)

I'm not methodical, disciplined, scheduled, or planned enough to be a full-on J, either, but I do have my share of organizational tools.

I don't usually value theories for their own sake, and I don't particularly care about accuracy or internal consistency, either. So Ti-valuing is out.

The descriptions of Fe are usually unfairly biased, and the descriptions of Fi don't seem to be able to capture its essence, so I won't comment on those.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm farthest from ExxP, I think I can say surely. It would be a huge push to even "try" that personality.

P

Phantonym

Ok. The following is solely based on feeling and stereotypes, so meh. I'm not even going to touch upon the functions.

I am so not an E. Being around people drains me of energy so that I feel like the smallest prune on earth.

Not a T either. I'm annoyingly subjective, ruled by my heart and basically, all that a gooey "feeler" is supposed to be. I might not look like it at first glance but trust me, there's feelery goo oozing from my pores.

So, that knocks 12 types right off the table.

I am so not a P. I might not constantly show my anal-retentive side but it's there, IT'S THERE. :thelook: And being easily adaptive? Forget about it. My attitude is and always has been towards organization, planning, scheduling and closure seeking.

I am so not an S. I am not down to earth even if I do try to be practical. I only notice the world around me when something hits my head. My focus is on the future to such an extent that it's almost ridiculous. I constantly try to read between the lines, searching for multiple possibilities and explanations even when nothing is really there and I should give up on it already.

As a conclusion, there's only one type left and it's mine, MINE!!!! :laugh:

astroninja

MBTI Type
INTP
I don't think I'm ESFP enough because I lack entertainment ability, parties don't thrill me, religions don't do it for me and dancing ain't my strong suit.

I'm not an ESFP cause I don't find fart jokes funny - UNLESS they are being done by Data from Star Trek.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What types am I not? - ESFJ, ESFP, ESTJ, ENFJ, ENTJ
What types am I most like? - INTP, ISTP, ENTP, INTJ