• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What personality type is my hamster?

Markasin3

MBTI Type
IXXP
My hamster sleeps all day in his burrow and will try to bite me if I attempt to wake him up. At night he comes out and starts running on his wheel over and over again for a long long time to the point of passing out due to exhaustion. He keeps moving his bedding around in his cage in his attempt to make another burrow.
When I pick him up, he usually doesn't know what to do but just sit in my hand. I would stroke him and pet him, but he doesn't act any different than if I weren't petting him.
He doesn't like his cage, and sometimes try to climb over his water bottle in an attempt to get out.
He loves to come out and explore the world in his hamster ball and loves to find new spots in the house to take it to.
He constantly stops to lick himself and tends to chew up his toys.

evilrobot

MBTI Type
nite
Enneagram
5w4
You definitely came to the right forum to get your hamster typed, m3. By tomorrow you’ll have 50 replies.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What hidden emotional dynamics do you think are influencing him?

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
My hamster sleeps all day in his burrow and will try to bite me if I attempt to wake him up. At night he comes out and starts running on his wheel over and over again for a long long time to the point of passing out due to exhaustion. He keeps moving his bedding around in his cage in his attempt to make another burrow.
When I pick him up, he usually doesn't know what to do but just sit in my hand. I would stroke him and pet him, but he doesn't act any different than if I weren't petting him.
He doesn't like his cage, and sometimes try to climb over his water bottle in an attempt to get out.
He loves to come out and explore the world in his hamster ball and loves to find new spots in the house to take it to.
He constantly stops to lick himself and tends to chew up his toys.

How does he behave in hamster gatherings?

Markasin3

MBTI Type
IXXP
I don't know his emotional dynamics. He's very mysterious. One time I accidently put him in my other hamster's tank, and the both of them started fighting.