• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

what the hell am I?

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ixfp, also sounds like you might sit around and think too much :)

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dude. ISFP. I relate a LOT! You sound like the kinda guy that I would want to know!

LoneWolf

I do sit around and think too much! lol

I dont think Im an introvert though, I care about peoples opinions way too much.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I do sit around and think too much! lol

I dont think Im an introvert though, I care about peoples opinions way too much.

That's not really extroversion. You're probably an enneagram 4w3 social instinct first. The social instinct would explain being affected by people's opinions. Introversion/Extroversion deals with how you gain and release mental energy; and what stimulates you.

Markasin3

MBTI Type
IXXP
You're definitely an IXFP like shortnsweet says, and blackcat is probably right, that you're most likely an ISFP. If you think that all the problems you have are unique to you, let me just say, for a second I thought you were reading something out of my old journal.

Just to make sure, I'd look up descriptions on ISFP and INFP since INFP could also carry some of those qualities.

Timeless

Playnerd
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I think you're psycho!

americanpsycho.jpg

ENFP guy.

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
I can see similarities to myself, though also differences. I would like to share my opinion, though I have to say first that I have not been yet into this topic for very long time (I typed myself / got typed in last days too, and still thinking whether it is typed right now). So be sceptic about my opinion and better hear on others if they prove me wrong :)

You sound most probably introverted to me. As Blackcat said, caring about other peoples (personal) opinions is not really an I vs E-thing, but more an F vs T-thing. Being introverted does not mean you don't like being with people, but that you also need to draw back and rest / be for yourself for some time.

Someone said in my thread that no one wants to be lonely. I think it is true to some extent, though I would maybe extent this sentence to "No one wants to be lonely involuntarily", since there seem to be people which actually do go into loneliness voluntarily. But (feel like) being left alone by others is not what anyone seems to want, though not everyone will admit it. You seem to need lots of attention, but you wait for others showing it to you by themselves, you don't tell it to other people easily. You judge people in your mind, but you don't want to express it to other people because you don't want to hurt them, you avoid conflicts very much. From what I hear that is VERY typical for Fi.

I really hate being told to what to do, too, and it can make me really angry. Best thing to make me annoyed is when someone tells me that they want only "what is best for me" although I feel it is totally not the best for me, although I believe they really want. Or when I say I don't want to be told what I have to do they say "Someone has to tell you because you won't do it yourself". I won't always express my angryness in that case and also mostly only to people close to me, but when I do, it can totally burst out of me and then I will in fact hurt people. Later I will feel guilty for that, though, but not necessarily excuse myself for the content, because I still think I am right.

You describe yourself as very lazy and messy / clumsy - well, I can totally identify with that :p Those seem to be really typical traits for P's, and I think it is also a magnet to sentences of other people telling you what to do, because they think you neglect yourself and all those other things what other people think that "have to be done". You also go for extremes, which sounds to me that when you really want to do something you are able to spend lots of energy into it in a burst. However your lazyness will make you let drop things once you loose interest into them I would guess.

But well, that's only what I interpretate into your small post; if you think I see some things wrong, feel free to tell. It is also the first time I write a typisation for others, so I can be totally wrong.

So from what I see I would say the same as the people before, that you are an IxFP. What is not clear to me is whether you are Se or Ne. In my thread people tried to find it out by the way I learn things. But I think other people will be better in helping you finding that out.