• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ISTJ or ISTP

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
or maybe something else?
i'm having trouble figuring out what this person is.

he doesnt like to go out and socialize. he doesnt care about people or their dilemmas. its hard for him to open up and vocalize his thoughts or feelings. he has basic interests like video games, gadgets, action movies, and music but nothing really beyond that. however, he is extremely smart and picks up on information on any subject very quickly and keeps it stored. he is messy but is very responsible when it comes to school or work and getting things done. he doesnt like even the slightest disturbances whilst hes working and if there are any, he cant focus and it angers him. he takes care of the things that are important to him. he isnt comfortable doing things that hes not used to and that are out of his comfort zone.

thoughts or anything else i need to add to have an accurate response?

evilrobot

MBTI Type
nite
Enneagram
5w4
or maybe something else?

he doesnt like to go out and socialize. he doesnt care about people or their dilemmas. its hard for him to open up and vocalize his thoughts or feelings. he has basic interests like video games, gadgets, action movies, and music but nothing really beyond that. however, he is extremely smart and picks up on information on any subject very quickly and keeps it stored. he is messy but is very responsible when it comes to school or work and getting things done. he doesnt like even the slightest disturbances whilst hes working and if there are any, he cant focus and it angers him. he takes care of the things that are important to him. he isnt comfortable doing things that hes not used to and that are out of his comfort zone.

you sure ISTJ and ISTP are the best choices? i'll type him for you, but i don't work cheap. i'm a professional.

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
or maybe something else?

Sounds ISTJ to me, albeit an immature one. This is a friend or someone much younger than you?

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
well he is 19 but i dont think thats too much younger than me lol

do any of this descriptions sound similar to yours?

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
well he is 19 but i dont think thats too much younger than me lol

do any of this descriptions sound similar to yours?

Well I'm 20 so the description is fairly comparable, though I would nitpick some details to clarify some stuff...

I don't like being out or around people all the time, because with great amounts of people comes great amounts of bullshit. However, I do like spending time with friends and occasionally meeting new people--it's just not that important.

I voice my opinions on things when around friends, but from other people's viewpoint I probably don't have feelings.

Those basic interests apply to pretty much all guys, though I have other interests like politics, religion, psychology, etc. But I don't share these things with others who aren't close to me. Are you close to this person?

I am also smart with good memory and detail orientation.

I always get school and work done too. I, however, am neat and orderly almost to the point of OCD.

I don't like disturbances either, though I can still focus with things going on.

I definitely have a comfort zone, and don't like unfamiliar stuff.

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
yeah that sounds like him minus the interests part. thanks for your help <3 :)

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I would say add more detail, because it's not enough info to determine type yet.